Beketov CoDCast Questions

Beketov

What do you think is going to happen to Quebec next season? Going to continue to increase to 30 wins? 

The most recent youtube drive drive seems to be more successful than the last is it beacuse of the improvements we have made? 

Will there ever be more recruitment events? 

• 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

So, sorry I never had time to actually record these questions but I will DEFINITELY have time in the next couple of days so I will be recording it; even though I haven't played CoD in over a month. Anyway, I will try to answer the above questions if they are still relevant but can I have some more?

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @JardyB10 @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @Smarch @Beaviss @Devise @Shaka @iRockstar @Ahma @Quik @diamond_ace @TWalkerFC @dea5shot @jacobaa19 

53 minutes ago, Beketov said:

So, sorry I never had time to actually record these questions but I will DEFINITELY have time in the next couple of days so I will be recording it; even though I haven't played CoD in over a month. Anyway, I will try to answer the above questions if they are still relevant but can I have some more?

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @JardyB10 @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @Smarch @Beaviss @Devise @Shaka @iRockstar @Ahma @Quik @diamond_ace @TWalkerFC @dea5shot @jacobaa19 

1. Where you surprised you went 1st OA?

2. How has the Seattle experience been so far?

3. Who are your draft winners and or losers?

4. Are you surprised how the Americans are playing?

5. Thoughts on the new portal update system.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

1.do u like the new updating system better then the old one?

2.whats your goal/goals for the current season? 

3.do you think your time in Seattle so far has been successful?

4.wheres Tavares going

5.will Seattle move?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

Not sure if I'll be playing CoD or not, we'll see, but I should have some time to record a podcast in the next couple of days so can I get some questions? keep in mind these can count for Press Conference Questions.

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @JardyB10 @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @Smarch @Beaviss @Devise @Shaka @iRockstar @Ahma @Quik @diamond_ace @TWalkerFC @dea5shot @jacobaa19 @Will

Do you follow basketball at all? Either way, impressions on the Raptors-Spurs trade?

Thoughts on JT going to the Leafs? Kovalchuk to LA?

Is cereal soup?

Biggest pet peeve?

What's your take on the socio-economic implications of a "purge"?

What do you think of Kendrick’s departure? 

Thoughts on the talking in the recruitment chat about the new team?

Keaton Louth played a little better as a forward (third in scoring) than as a Defenceman how does that make you feel ??

Any ideas that the recruitment team could use in the upcoming season?

• 1 month later...
  • Commissioner

I should have some free time to get a quick CoDCast in before going out of town this weekend. Might I have some questions perhaps?

@der meister @Phil @tfong @Banackock @JardyB10 @DollarAndADream @Kendrick @Smarch @Beaviss @Devise @Shaka @iRockstar @Ahma @Quik @diamond_ace @TWalkerFC @dea5shot @jacobaa19 @Will

Also gonna throw @Tagger a tag. If any of his little first-gens want to come on in here and give me some questions. Remember, podcast questions can count as press conference questions.

Much has been publicized between the two of us about the battle for Most Improved, which I believe you're pulling away from me. Anyone else we should be looking at, that you know of?

EDIT: You are on 82 points in 42 games so far, after 56 points in 72 games last year. I'm on 41 points in 42 games this year, after 47 points in 72 games last year. I'm improving pretty handily, but you're miles ahead now...

Edited by diamond_ace

1. Calgary vs Quebec vs maybe Davos who's winning? 

2. Why is podcast so good?

3. There was a discussion of the vhlm needs another expansion team or not thoughts?

4. New gen could be going first overall this year when was the last time that has happened?

• Commissioner

Hopefully I will have time to answer these at some point but unfortunately my work schedule got bumped up today so I will not have time this morning :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

I actually will have time to record tomorrow. Not sure what game but we’ll see. I’ll answer what questions are still relevant from above but if you have any others leave ‘em here.

Where do you think Calgary will finish NEXT year? I know, a bit of an odd one, we're not even done with this year yet. 

Three team race in the VHLM, Halifax, Vegas, Ottawa (sorry Oslo and Sask, you both know you're only technically still alive) - who do you think takes it? 

Thoughts on Trifecta being named GM of Oslo?

Thoughts on Quik being named GM of Helsinki?

• Pancakes with or without butter?
  • Have you had a chance to play the new Spider-Man yet? Thoughts on it?
  • Your pick for Continental Cup Champions?
  • What is your perfect day?
  • Any good movie recommendations?
  • Thoughts on the S63 Draft Class?
Edited by Quik

• Commissioner

Boy I’m dumb. Completely forgot my wife works later Monday’s than usual so I don’t have time this morning. Will hopefully be able to manage it sometime.