Kendrick's "I've been here for too long to give a shit" Suggestions

Kendrick

Just now, Kendrick said:

Oh you mean like informing people about what an opinion is? Haha that was a good conversation. :D

an opinion, ? this shit again ?

Yes, your opinion that has no weight to the world 

Just now, Kendrick said:

Oh you mean like informing people about what an opinion is? Haha that was a good conversation. :D

That was one of the quickest work days I had in a long time. That whole debate passed the time so quickly

Just now, Kendrick said:

But i wasn't making shit up, I see the mis-typed shit on the magazine. It's right there

And you are blaming me ? 

Of course you won't blame them, because that's just an excuse to shit on me.

Oh, and one of your writer is your GM in Cologne, so of course you won't

Just now, diamond_ace said:

That was one of the quickest work days I had in a long time. That whole debate passed the time so quickly

Yeah I was so surprised to learn that an opinion was such a hard thing for an individual to grasp. 

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

But see you don't know what an opinion is in true definition so that point means little.

Your opinion is garbage and you can't defend them properly

so yes, directly to the garbage can

Just now, boubabi said:

And you are blaming me ? 

Of course you won't blame them, because that's just an excuse to shit on me.

Oh, and one of your writer is your GM in Cologne, so of course you won't

Well the job of a Magazine editor is to sort through the magazine. That's kind of why they call them the editor and one of the last people to see it before being published.

Anything in an article that is mis-typed is entirely on them yes, which no one can blame you for; and thus I wasn't blaming their articles on you. Never once have i said that part was your fault.

One of the writers is my GM, what's point? That I would never blame him for editing the mag headers? That's not his job because he is a writer. Is ADV the editor now?

Just now, Kendrick said:

Well the job of a Magazine editor is to sort through the magazine. That's kind of why they call them the editor and one of the last people to see it before being published.

Flash news, it's not with me

Get used to it 

1 minute ago, boubabi said:

My opinion is, I think Kendrick is a child abuser

THAT'S MY OPINION 

that opinion has the same weight as yours 

It's your opinion, but in no way does it hold up without anything pointing to that. That was reach

Just now, Kendrick said:

Wait so you're just the publisher then?

If yo uwant to call it that way, sure

you are an updater, why aren't you updating the player career stats ? thats updating isn't ? 

dumbass logic

to make it short, if you have complains on the grammar, adress yourself to the writers directly, I write their names at the bottom of their article

Correcting the articles isn't part of my job and never will be, because there's no need to 

Just now, boubabi said:

If yo uwant to call it that way, sure

you are an updater, why aren't you updating the player career stats ? thats updating isn't ? 

dumbass logic

Because...theres an actual job called Player Page Updater.

It was my belief and several others most likely (because it says that in the mag) that you are the editor. Maybe the definition of editor is not clear to you, which isn't really a bad thing but might need explaining.

Just now, Kendrick said:

Because...theres an actual job called Player Page Updater.

It was my belief and several others most likely (because it says that in the mag) that you are the editor. Maybe the definition of editor is not clear to you, which isn't really a bad thing but might need explaining.

You have your answer right there

good job buddy 

Just now, boubabi said:

to make it short, if you have complains on the grammar, adress yourself to the writers directly, I write their names at the bottom of their article

Correcting the articles isn't part of my job and never will be, because there's no need to 

I never said the articles were the issue and if there was a mistake there I'm sure I could talk to them individually. I was talking the headers, that's all. You read into this too much

Just now, Kendrick said:

I never said the articles were the issue and if there was a mistake there I'm sure I could talk to them individually. I was talking the headers, that's all. You read into this too much

same old story

blame the writers for their headlines. 

Let me say two things:

1. Magazine Editor has always been about putting the magazine together, as well as proof-reading. With that being said, there were only a few writers in the 150+ editions I did that actually needed corrections. I can safely say @Banackock and @ADV were always easy to edit.

2. Magazine Editor is an underappreciated job. 

Just now, Kendrick said:

Weird, the mag said you were. Maybe we can find an editor, as was my suggestion in the first place haha

that won't happen though. But good try at bitchin, it nearly worked