Carryover for members with 2 Players

Just wanted to post this here in case the mods aren’t aware of the media spot written on the subject.

There needs to be an amendment on the 75 TPE max for carryover for the members who have 2 players. Many members could be turned off by not being able to carryover TPE that they rightfully earned with their other player.

Was thinking a system like we use with welfare could apply.

2 400 TPE and above players- 125 max carryover 

1 player above 400 TPE - 100 Max

How would y’all feel about actually implementing something like this.

36 minutes ago, RadulovsFirstBeer said:

Just wanted to post this here in case the mods aren’t aware of the media spot written on the subject.

There needs to be an amendment on the 75 TPE max for carryover for the members who have 2 players. Many members could be turned off by not being able to carryover TPE that they rightfully earned with their other player.

Maybe like 800 TPE

57 minutes ago, RadulovsFirstBeer said:

You can only carryover with one player anyways though. So technically you just get carryover from the same string of players.

EX.

My carryover was 0 TPE for King because he was a second player. When he retires I have to wait until Keller retires to get carryover.

Just now, Kendrick said:

You can only carryover with one player anyways though. So technically you just get carryover from the same string of players.

EX.

My carryover was 0 TPE for King because he was a second player. When he retires I have to wait until Keller retires to get carryover.

No I know that all I’m suggesting is that if you have 2 players the max TPE you can carryover on your next player is higher. As of right now if you have 2 800TPE players there’s no reward for one of the players you worked hard on.

3 minutes ago, RadulovsFirstBeer said:

No I know that all I’m suggesting is that if you have 2 players the max TPE you can carryover on your next player is higher. As of right now if you have 2 800TPE players there’s no reward for one of the players you worked hard on.

As someone that probably will have two players over that, I knew what I signed up for. I was told that before going in and I'm fine with it. Price of doing business