How do I tag more then two people?

Tyler

23 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Happens to me all the time, man. I always have to refresh in order to keep doing more.

Tag two, copy them...refresh...do two more.

I used to be able to do a bunch, no problem. But now it sucks.

man I was getting so pissed trying to tag people in the TC thread lol

miserable feature

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Tyler said:

@Tyler @DollarAndADream @beav

it's always the third one that fucks yah

Browser issue? Windows issue? I know for sure Safari on my phone and Mac both work.

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Yeah that.

I can do tags in this computer, but then I'm failing with it from my hometown PC.

I’m guessing it’s a Windows problem. I almost exclusively use Macs here days so I’ve never noticed this.

Edit: Can confirm on mac it works on both safari and chrome. @Tyler @DollarAndADream @hedgehog337 Must be a windows problem.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I’m guessing it’s a Windows problem. I almost exclusively use Macs here days so I’ve never noticed this.

Edit: Can confirm on mac it works on both safari and chrome. @Tyler @DollarAndADream @hedgehog337 Must be a windows problem.

Both are working on Windows. Prolly the thing is my current laptop is working on WIN 10, the hometwon PC on WIN 7.

• Commissioner
Just now, Will said:

@Beketov @Tyler @DollarAndADream @hedgehog337

I'm using Windows 10, never had this issue

Windows 7 or 8 problem maybe? What OS / browser are people using who can’t do it?

7 hours ago, Beketov said:

Windows 7 or 8 problem maybe? What OS / browser are people using who can’t do it?

I don't think it's a Windows problem. From my experience with the issue, I've been able to tag multiple users, and have had it crap out at one two three, five. The moment the issue starts happening, I test to see what I can do and how it operates. I've tried deleting everything and retyping the tags, and had it completely not let me tag anything again at all, as well as new paragraphs etc. Obviously refreshing the page fixes it, or allows you to tag a few more people again. But from the little research I've done on the issue, and this is mostly speculation, but I'd say the whatever plugin we use for tagging isn't highly optimized, so any number of things from browser, to something installed on your pc, can cause random issues like that.

Bunch of amateurs in here.

But seriously, yes it sucks. When I did this:

It would stop tagging after every third or fifth person, so I had to copy the ones I'd written, refresh, and then paste them back in and tag another 3/5 etc. etc. Could be like Devise says in that it's poorly optimized or maybe it was made like that as some kind of flood control just so new members or bots couldn't just go on a tag frenzy right out of the gate.

Edited by Tagger