VHL Discord

Kesler

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Bushito said:

Yeah nobody uses discord, we need chat. I'd pay to have chat back

Trust me when I say, we would rather have it as well, it’s not that easy. IPB won’t let us have the chat we had because it stressed their servers too much. We’ve been actively looking for alternatives.

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Trust me when I say, we would rather have it as well, it’s not that easy. IPB won’t let us have the chat we had because it stressed their servers too much. We’ve been actively looking for alternatives.

If I’m not mistaken you can embed a discord chat into a website so you can use the website to “use” discord 

1 minute ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

I know its on a more personal level, but why doesn't everybody just use WhatsApp on their phones? It has group chat.

Not everyone's on their phone playing this game which I get but there's instant chat,and I believe you can block others if they shit disturb.

Mostly people want an in website chat room type thing. We have discord for phones etc but people want a built in chat room.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

If I’m not mistaken you can embed a discord chat into a website so you can use the website to “use” discord 

Used to be able to but discord shut off the functionality a little while ago.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Used to be able to but discord shut off the functionality a little while ago.

If I go looking for diff types of in website chat rooms would you look into them?

• Commissioner
32 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

If I go looking for diff types of in website chat rooms would you look into them?

Have at it. The main thing is what we don’t want a shoutbox. We could turn that on in a second if we wanted to but it’s not the kind of thing we want new members to immediately see.

17 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Have at it. The main thing is what we don’t want a shoutbox. We could turn that on in a second if we wanted to but it’s not the kind of thing we want new members to immediately see.

Sent PM

• 2 months later...

Just giving this a bump in case any of our new guys use Discord and want to talk to @tfong. We also have the main chat on the forum if you're on a computer though!

https://discord.gg/jPvYq6C

Edited by Banackock

• 2 years later...