S59 Playoffs

JardyB10

Why hello there VHL! It's me! JardyB10! I've returned, and I'm simming!

Anywho, as you may have noticed, the VHL regular season quickly came to an end today! Unfortunately I wasn't really paying attention to VHLM pacing and see they're more than a couple days behind.

SO, I do solemnly declare that we will not just have one day of rest and updates for everyone to get their shit together, but TWO days of rest, with VHL playoffs officially starting on Wednesday night, March 28, 2018. That should give @Higgins some time to reasonably double sim as needed to catch up. :]

THANKS GUYS I LOVE YOU GOOD TO BE BACK :wub:

:autism:

My laptop is refusing to find any wifi networks so I can't connect to the internet. I tried removing the wireless card in the device managed and restarting the laptop but it just reinstalled and didn't work still. ???

• Senior Admin
24 minutes ago, Higgins said:

My laptop is refusing to find any wifi networks so I can't connect to the internet. I tried removing the wireless card in the device managed and restarting the laptop but it just reinstalled and didn't work still. ???

use a ethernet cord

9 hours ago, Higgins said:

Did you try putting in the microwave on low settings for 12 minutes?

1 hour ago, STZ said:

Did you try putting in the microwave on low settings for 12 minutes?

i just did this. had to stop it at 4 minutes in though because i almost went blind due to the light radiating out of the microwave. still the wifi won't work :/

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

i just did this. had to stop it at 4 minutes in though because i almost went blind due to the light radiating out of the microwave. still the wifi won't work :/

Damn, if you had made it to 5 it would have worked fine 

8 hours ago, Higgins said:

Did you end up figuring something out? I can always cover for you if need be. And by "always" I mean "if you catch me in the 30 minute window I'm online."

32 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Did you end up figuring something out? I can always cover for you if need be. And by "always" I mean "if you catch me in the 30 minute window I'm online."

I simmer sitting on the floor of my basement with an Ethernet cord to the laptop

21 hours ago, Higgins said:

Mine literally just did this tonight. Ran the diagnostic tool and it was as simple as that to fix it. Wish I had thought about that twenty minutes into trying to figure out what it was and doing all that BS. 

1 hour ago, Jonessee27 said:

Mine literally just did this tonight. Ran the diagnostic tool and it was as simple as that to fix it. Wish I had thought about that twenty minutes into trying to figure out what it was and doing all that BS. 

Yeah the microwave trick would have saved you 16 minutes

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, Higgins said:

I simmer sitting on the floor of my basement with an Ethernet cord to the laptop

It’s the way of the world. I upload master files to broadcasters with a similar setup in an unfinished part of my basement. Just replace “laptop” with “Mac Pro”

2 hours ago, Jonessee27 said:

Offers suggestion.

gets sarcasm in return. 

VHL in a nutshell. 

VHL, don’t go changin’! 

I'd say that's less sarcasm and more a fun witty response relevant to the rest of thread! A real sarcastic response would have been like, "Oh, run the diagnostics? I never would have thought of that! You should be working in IT!" or something equally as shitty as that. But I doubt he was meaning offence, we're all just having fun here.

Personally I put my laptop in the microwave every month after my Windows Defender scan to fry off any residual viral infections.

40 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'd say that's less sarcasm and more a fun witty response relevant to the rest of thread! A real sarcastic response would have been like, "Oh, run the diagnostics? I never would have thought of that! You should be working in IT!" or something equally as shitty as that. But I doubt he was meaning offence, we're all just having fun here.

Personally I put my laptop in the microwave every month after my Windows Defender scan to fry off any residual viral infections.

I take no offense to it. I literally mean don’t change. Makes me chuckle.