General Recruitment Ideas

Hey all here are some ideas I’ve been brainstorming and or found.

1. I’ve been watching the “guests” that visit the site and what they are looking at.

Most people(like me) got stuck at the create a player section and never come back after they look at it. It needs some Improvements. If that’s making it more interactive or making it an easier process. 

Ideas?

2. “The buddy system” if you sign up with a friend you both get a reward of 60 starting TPE instead of 30(only for first gens). That way if you have one stone you might hit two birds. 

3. A weekly email sent out highlighting all the “top threads of the week”. This way people will get reminded of the website weekly aswell as highlighting all the great content in one place. This would most likely have to be a @Will thing.

4. The playoffs are about to start when better to start a recruitment drive? Make the rewards as good as the famous “punk hippie” drive and I’m sure we can grab a couple new members. 

These are just ideas feel free to add or tear them apart.

Edited by Beaviss

1. Log out.. on phone anyway.. you're limited to how much of the forum you can see.. maybe just phones - idk.. could be why.

2. Nah. People will exploit it or create multi sir join for shits and gigs and leave. Unfair advantage - though i see what you're getting at. 

3. Sure. Just don't email me with that bull shit. I'd say email old members telling them to come back - we miss you.. but I don't want weekly BS in my emails. 

4. Yeah. 

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

2. Nah. People will exploit it or create multi sir join for shits and gigs and leave. Unfair advantage - though i see what you're getting at. 

There would be stipulations on what the second person gets and when. It wouldn't be a "log in" and get your bonus sort of thing.

• Commissioner
On 2018-03-28 at 10:31 PM, Beaviss said:

1. I’ve been watching the “guests” that visit the site and what they are looking at.

Most people(like me) got stuck at the create a player section and never come back after they look at it. It needs some Improvements. If that’s making it more interactive or making it an easier process. 

Ideas?

Just an FYI, while some guests are legit a solid portion of them are just search engine spiders so they basically just comb over random topics.