S59 All Star Game = TPE Earned?

I actually enjoyed what Beave did setting up and running the live stream. It takes some work to do that and so I was thinking, why don't we have it where this can be say a monthly event? Or just when ever any member has the time to do this? They could earn some TPE compensation for running it and players picked for a game could win TPE for achievements in the game.

It might add more spice to the game. It could include both the VHL/VHLM.

42 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

I actually enjoyed what Beave did setting up and running the live stream. It takes some work to do that and so I was thinking, why don't we have it where this can be say a monthly event? Or just when ever any member has the time to do this? They could earn some TPE compensation for running it and players picked for a game could win TPE for achievements in the game.

It might add more spice to the game. It could include both the VHL/VHLM.

Physical representation of the league, TPE opportunities, multiple users involved.

I am supportive of this.

I wouldn’t mind doing a live stream every month the problem is how much work it is to do it. 

Also a VHLM edition would be better than a VHL edition.

15 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I wouldn’t mind doing a live stream every month the problem is how much work it is to do it. 

Also a VHLM edition would be better than a VHL edition.

Yeah, either or edition would be great. I know from experience by just the setup of adding players/attributes to my ps3 that it takes time. Never mind getting it to stream.

As an example, TPE payout could be lets say 50 + for the month in lieu of regular PT's, if so chosen or 50 uncapped plus your regular 12 capped TPE each week as usual.

Those that contribute to the process could also earn TPE, a free week etc. Or some kind of stipend.

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Yeah, either or edition would be great. I know from experience by just the setup of adding players/attributes to my ps3 that it takes time. Never mind getting it to stream.

As an example, TPE payout could be lets say 50 + for the month in lieu of regular PT's, if so chosen or 50 uncapped plus your regular 12 capped TPE each week as usual.

Those that contribute to the process could also earn TPE, a free week etc. Or some kind of stipend.

That seems ridiculously high, I'm not going to lie. The cap per week is 12 so x4 weeks in a month that's 48. So basically you'd be earning double every month; that's far too much. Especially when you consider that a lot of the players would be repeating so you'd just have to update their stats every once in awhile.

That's my main objection to doing it once a month. I think once per season makes more sense from the stand point of it being an all-star game and it limits the extra work. However I do think it would be nice to bring back the top prospects VHLM game.

29 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That seems ridiculously high, I'm not going to lie. The cap per week is 12 so x4 weeks in a month that's 48. So basically you'd be earning double every month; that's far too much. Especially when you consider that a lot of the players would be repeating so you'd just have to update their stats every once in awhile.

That's my main objection to doing it once a month. I think once per season makes more sense from the stand point of it being an all-star game and it limits the extra work. However I do think it would be nice to bring back the top prospects VHLM game.

We could always make the top prospects game a NHL 18 event?

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

It wasn't set in stone Bek, just a random number I threw out there. It could be any amount of TPE.

The monthly amount could be in place instead of doing the weekly TPE if one chooses so. This would also save time for the updaters only having to update members pages once, instead of every week. So one of these could be worth a months work of capped TPE.

Doesn't have to be every month, it could be a couple times a season. This is all open to discussion ideas.

Edited by Exlaxchronicles