Retention Sig Campaign

Kendrick

Hey everyone, as you may have noticed the VHL has got an influx of prospects and a huge boost in new members lately. That is why instead of just resting on that we need to make sure we are helping those who have signed up through chat, through posts and through our established links around the board. One of the things we want to do is make sure they feel apart of the community and with that we think this will be a win-win for all parties.

For the next week (April 8th -> April 14th) you may create signatures for new members players. Two of these signatures (max) will reward you with 2 TPE extra. That's an extra 4 TPE uncapped just for making your graphic point task one that is for a new member. So basically nothing special from the sig makers, except that it is for a new member and you may claim 2 Uncapped TPE on top of the 6 TPE you'd get for the sig in the first place. Let's make these guys feel apart of the forum!

Edited by Kendrick

18 minutes ago, STZ said:

5 mins after I post a sig for a new guy :( lol. Great idea tho :)

Yeah it will count. Anyone who has already done so can claim the Uncapped TPE. But the max is 4 TPE for this campaign

21 minutes ago, STZ said:

Great idea tho :)

Yes, an idea that I proposed 3 centuries ago.

However, at the time, a dude was saying that it was unfair for non gfx people. I'll let you guess who was the dude 

:th_kermitsip:

Just now, boubabi said:

However, at the time, a dude was saying that it was unfair for non gfx people. I'll let you guess who was the dude 

Do you really have to make a simple campaign about you? Come on seriously. It's getting old that any time we do something you come in and shit on things. It's not helping the board

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Do you really have to make a simple campaign about you? Come on seriously. It's getting old that any time we do something you come in and shit on things. It's not helping the board

Why are you offended by every word that is coming from my mouth ? Get over it or just ignore it 

Edited by boubabi

Just now, boubabi said:

Why are you offended by every word that is coming from my mouth ? Get over it 

Because every time as a recruitment team we unleash something for uncapped TPE you have to make it about you and it really doesn't help recruitment with the negative mojo. It's just annoying to put in effort for recruiting and things and have someone shit on it every time.

It's 4 Uncapped TPE, thats all it is. Get over it

So i created an interested prospects thread but it doesnt show up in the newest posts. Can someone move it somewhere it would? Think its good for newblood to have something to do and helps us GMs get a grasp of what our new members are like.

@Beketov can u maybe just move it to radio? I wont be claiming it as my radio already done one just want it to be noticed by all newer guys i can 

Edited by Gooningitup

2 hours ago, boubabi said:

Eh at least the uncapped TPE will get you to make a new sig for a new guy.. better than winning the NHL18 draw tbqh.

I think the Recruitment screw has taken a lot of heat for not having success - they bought outside the box and hit one out of the park. We got a huge influx of members but the reality is that we may only get 5 really good members to stay and find out why this league is so fun.

IMO leaning on a solid GFX community is the smart way to use your resources. Not that this needs justification, but ya lol..

11 minutes ago, STZ said:

Eh at least the uncapped TPE will get you to make a new sig for a new guy.. better than winning the NHL18 draw tbqh.

I think the Recruitment screw has taken a lot of heat for not having success - they bought outside the box and hit one out of the park. We got a huge influx of members but the reality is that we may only get 5 really good members to stay and find out why this league is so fun.

IMO leaning on a solid GFX community is the smart way to use your resources. Not that this needs justification, but ya lol..

HEY I liked my nhl 18 win! I use it for our all star game lol

29 minutes ago, STZ said:

Dont know what you mean. Do you think I'm against the idea?

19 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

HEY I liked my nhl 18 win! I use it for our all star game lol

I also think it was a good idea and should come about again, but this time allow it to be for any game with a price cap of course.

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

Dont know what you mean. Do you think I'm against the idea?

No, that’s why I said it doesn’t need justification.. I was more just commenting on the idea and the recruitment crew as a whole

• Commissioner
12 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

So i created an interested prospects thread but it doesnt show up in the newest posts. Can someone move it somewhere it would? Think its good for newblood to have something to do and helps us GMs get a grasp of what our new members are like.

@Beketov can u maybe just move it to radio? I wont be claiming it as my radio already done one just want it to be noticed by all newer guys i can 

Moved it over to the press conferences since it contains questions, that way you and them can both claim some points for it.

Not showing up in more is probably just it getting buried with all the new created players and stuff. Not much we can really do about that unfortunately.

On 4/8/2018 at 9:04 PM, STZ said:

If a youtube ad got that big, maybe have the Pajodcast guys plug it every 5th video or so? Enough not to be overwhelming.

Also, recruitment crew: Do you think there would be a decent overlap between hockey fans and soccer fans? I'm a Patreon supporter of a FIFA youtuber named Cutzy. 32k subscribers. Since I give him money (Patreon) I might have a shot at getting him to do an ad like you guys did with Tactix.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

If a youtube ad got that big, maybe have the Pajodcast guys plug it every 5th video or so? Enough not to be overwhelming.

Not to sound harsh but the guy we advertised with is a solid amount larger than the pajodcast. Not that I dislike them, they just don’t quite have the viewerbase.

1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

Also, recruitment crew: Do you think there would be a decent overlap between hockey fans and soccer fans? I'm a Patreon supporter of a FIFA youtuber named Cutzy. 32k subscribers. Since I give him money (Patreon) I might have a shot at getting him to do an ad like you guys did with Tactix.

Maybe but I'd hold off until we have a board atmosphere ready to handle that. Currently, it wouldn't work.