Ban Thread

sterling

or you guys can just ignore him? He's looking for a reaction and its exactly what he's getting yet he's the retarded one?

Pretty hard to ignore someone that goes chasing guys. People log on the board to have fun, there is no point in letting a guy run free if his agenda is too disrupt things. Plus personal insults are a little low.

Pretty hard to ignore someone that goes chasing guys. People log on the board to have fun, there is no point in letting a guy run free if his agenda is too disrupt things. Plus personal insults are a little low.

I really don't care if he's banned or not tbh, but regardless if he says person things or not his goal is the same thing and by showing a reaction he wins. No reaction = you win. Its not that hard. You guys all can post here calling him names, saying he has FAS, etc, but in reality he wins because you guys are mad and letting it all out at a time where he can't even defend himself. Which in reality he hasn't even earned the right to defend himself but the same thing happened when edred or whatever got banned and people were mouthing him off.

I totally 100% understand where you are coming from. But personal or not, ignore it and he goes away.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

I really don't care if he's banned or not tbh, but regardless if he says person things or not his goal is the same thing and by showing a reaction he wins. No reaction = you win. Its not that hard. You guys all can post here calling him names, saying he has FAS, etc, but in reality he wins because you guys are mad and letting it all out at a time where he can't even defend himself. Which in reality he hasn't even earned the right to defend himself but the same thing happened when edred or whatever got banned and people were mouthing him off.

I totally 100% understand where you are coming from. But personal or not, ignore it and he goes away.

I agree to an extent. The last part bugs me though. Ignore him and go he'll go away works in 98% of the things on here except with Robbie. He will continue, he isn't a normal troll, he is ego driven. Also, new members coming on here seeing that stuff is very bad for the league.

Warning minimal relevance

So just for clarification does everyone actually think robbie is rich and works on movies and lives a glamorous life or do we all think that is made up?

I agree to an extent. The last part bugs me though. Ignore him and go he'll go away works in 98% of the things on here except with Robbie. He will continue, he isn't a normal troll, he is ego driven. Also, new members coming on here seeing that stuff is very bad for the league.

he isn't a normal troll, he is a special troll

the trolliest of trolls

the kind of troll that is trolly

He'll go away don't worry. He's tried to troll me before he found out he could never win, and thus became friendly towards me. But I do agree with your last sentence and it's probably the biggest issue. As a new member that doesn't know him, if Robbie goes after them to some extend it would hurt us.

Hello out there in fucky land, I quite enjoyed my two day ban. I actually will keep this short cause well…I've already won! How you ask? You talk about me in the worst way while I am banned but all I do is laugh. I irritate you so much you guys still talk about me while I am gone. “Ignore” me all you want but I know what I say gets to you.

I won this years ago and I just keep rubbing it in your faces, you can’t contend with me, can’t put up with me because you know that you can’t handle me. I am like that big kid on the playground, I knocked you into the dirt and continue to kick dirt in your face. How many people have said “ignore Robbie and he will go away” You know what? It might actually work! I may not go away because of that but if you stop responding to my posts, threads and all that I will have far less ammo to use on you pathetic people.  Now I will quickly respond to posts that people made while I was gone.

To Jardy all I have to say is you are a commissioner of this “league” and you are publicly attacking a member yeah… new members are going understand that. You call me a horrible troll lol that’s why you made a 4 paragraph post about me. You sound mad/irritated bro. Learn how to hide it, I've been doing this online and in person for years and trust me responses like that are the reason why people like me do this. Yeah… I really don’t get to you. Yeah… that makes sense. Calling me FAS… and all that shit…all I got to say is calling me a FAS will not look good to any new members. You guys claim what I say and do looks bad but maybe you should look at yourself and you’re little band of buddies. Grow up Jardy and grow up fast, this world is filled with people like me. The person you are and who you will be determined by how you deal with people like me. You are a “league” official and saying the shit that you just did makes you look BAD! New members are supposed to look up at you not down! Oh and don’t be full of yourself bro! You aint a big enough fish in the league for me to add you to my hit list.

No Jericho you will never be next, you are not worth the minute it takes to insult you. You are lower than the scum on my shoe.

StevenStamkos you sir got some anger problems! If you let someone online piss you off so much you want to punch a random person then you got issues. I hope you don’t own a gun because then innocent people might get hurt.

Megster… this one actually takes some thought. The funny thing is I got so much personal shit on you it’s not even funny. But you know what? For once I will not cross that line. I will just chalk that post and the other ones after that to you being on your period.

OMG Kendrick actually making sense! I am ego driven? Really? I HAD NO IDEA!

All these posts just prove what I am doing is working, hell it’s working better then I planned. Thanks guys, honestly really thanks from the bottom of my heart I couldn't do this without my faithful fallowing of haters. Kids get Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies on Easter but I get this amazing gift J thanks everyone for making my day! It means a lot to me that you guys continue to give me material to work with.

Have a good Easter

Robbie Fucking Zimmers  

Shit guys Robbie won.  I can't believe we were all so blind.  We'll all have to take a good long look in the mirror I think.

If only I could have just controlled my anger.  But I couldn't.  I thought I was stronger.  I thought I had my shit figured out, that I was one of the better ones here.  Yet when Robbie returned, he brought with him a wave of attention that hasn't been seen in this league for like, a week-ish DECADES.  Even now, as I type this, I can feel the anger flowing through my body, into my fingers, through the keys, onto this post.

As a league, we are at his mercy.  God help us all.

Edited by JardyB10

NO ROBBIE STOP IT

Want to know why you will never make it to the hit list? because when you post all I see is this 

crying-baby1.jpg

Who can even get mad at a crying baby? Not even the asshole that I am would yell at one. So Jardy go back to crying bro, cry away and I will just go on about my day. While it seems I have already ruined your whole weekend. Toodles for now Baby Jardy, don't forget to put the sucker in.

Edited by RobbieZ

Maybe my tears were just of empathy...

Re:  Member Titles

Change it back to nothing, you changed it to the BS it is now I have no idea how to change it.

Oh I love how I get a warning point for "personal attacks" but you changing my profile shit to what you did was also "personal" but yeah you won't give yourself a warning point so that's a mute point. I just think it's funny I got one

It hurts to see Zimmers so sad.