Writing Ranks Round 3

probably not noah

Now that the holiday break is over, let's get back into action!

The last round of writing ranks saw a pair of tight face-offs, and a pair of forfeits. Four writers now remain, and prepare to go head-to-head in the semi-finals. 

Vonnegut Conference Finals:
Battle of the Exclamation Marks

Noah!!

v.

YEAH!

Tolkien Conference Finals:

Battle of the People Who Actually Had Opponents Last Round

Doomsday

v.

Green

This Week's Assignment: For this week's assignment you will be writing a profile of another member's player. It can be either the member's current player, or a previous player. The members will be assigned as follows:

Noah!! will be writing a profile on Doomsday

YEAH! will be writing a profile on Green

Doomsday will be writing a profile on YEAH!

Green will be writing a profile on Noah!!

You are welcome to interview your subject to gain information for the profile if you wish. As nobody is profiling their direct face-off, writers are expected to co-operate with information they wish to give. 

Length: 600-800 words. QUOTES NOT INCLUDED (1000 words quotes included). You may use quotes from any member, however they do not count towards the word count. Only your own written work counts in the word count.  

DO NOT EXCEED. If you go over the word count by a significant amount, your article will be disqualified. 

Due Date: Tuesday, Jan. 13 at 11:59 PM, EST

Get profiling!

Edited by Noah!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have yet to receive articles from Doomsday or YEAH!

Given that this is the semi finals, I will extend the deadline to FRIDAY at midnight EST. If this deadline is missed, Green and I will face off in the finals with new articles. Our articles from this week will be posted nonetheless.

If any quarter finalists submit a piece and one of the semi-finalists doesn't, I'll let you back in in their place cuz yolo

Unfortunately I don't think I'll have the time to submit a piece before the deadline so one of them can take my spot.

If any quarter finalists submit a piece and one of the semi-finalists doesn't, I'll let you back in in their place cuz yolo

Funnily enough, I did an MS on a player this week. That should count. 

#Phil4President

• 3 weeks later...

So this died, did it?

I am the self-proclaimed winner of it. I award myself 20TPE as the prize.

Participants, you may collect your 5TPE and link this page to your update thread! 

Well done everyone! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...