D - Pablo Escabar

D - Arcturus Mengsk

D - World B. Free

Goalies

G - Sandro Clegane

G - Fedir Okranitz

Edited by fever95

26 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Free should be there instead of Roy for sure.  Roy is barely even an upgrade really.

My way-too-short 590 quote wasn't about to be taken seriously, was meant to be more of a joke.

5 minutes ago, stevo said:

My way-too-short 590 quote wasn't about to be taken seriously, was meant to be more of a joke.

Still, I'd take a 200 TPE active over a 300 TPE inactive any day of the week.  Especially a 300 TPE inactive who fits forwards better (his faceoffs is up and he was only moved cause he was an upgrade on what I had on my NY team offensively).

Just to explain my case (and it's not my team so more power to fever, I just would prefer an active to get it if it's close...and for the record I think guys like Stropko are fine on there..I get that).

Roy III:

TPE - 333

Usable TPE - 303 (Subtracted 30 from him for faceoffs)

B. Free:

TPE - 224

Usable TPE - 224

Is a 79 TPE difference really worth benching an active over? Hickey hasn't been here since the beginning of June.

23 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Still, I'd take a 200 TPE active over a 300 TPE inactive any day of the week.  Especially a 300 TPE inactive who fits forwards better (his faceoffs is up and he was only moved cause he was an upgrade on what I had on my NY team offensively).

Well, I'd also love to have some games this next week to look for but it's ok for me to sit out. The team won't get any better with Free and it's fever's team so there's that.

6 hours ago, Advantage said:

Just to explain my case (and it's not my team so more power to fever, I just would prefer an active to get it if it's close...and for the record I think guys like Stropko are fine on there..I get that).

Half this team was cut from Canada, not for a lack of TPE, but being inactive. (Cote, Stropko, Shock, Escabar and Hill)

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Half this team was cut from Canada, not for a lack of TPE, but being inactive. (Cote, Stropko, Shock, Escabar and Hill)

Sure and I don't mind guys like Cote, Stropko, etc. being included but when there is a 70 TPE difference between an active and someone who hasn't been here in eight months..I think it should go to the active.

I mean, the more actives included the better.  But I'm not suggesting benching a 700 TPE guy like Cote for someone with 150 TPE.

However, I am glad to see @fever95 made the change.  Certainly didn't want to come off as rude or anything..just thought it made sense. :)

Edited by Advantage

• Will locked this topic