S48 Team Robbie (USA)

BluObieZ

I would say welcome to the team but that's just not me, so take your complementary hooker and sit the fuck down. Will we win gold? doubt it because our goalie is just starting out. But can we make noise if our D helps our young goalie and our somewhat stacked forwards will score a ton of goals? Sure! anything is possible. This team is as good as we make it be. If we all do our jobs we can surprise people. If we don't do those fucking jobs the only people that will be surprised are the morons sitting in this fucking room right now. We will be looking left right and center with dumbfounded idiotic looks while asking "how can we be so bad?" "how did we lose?" and shit like that. And you know what my reaction will be to you guys? "I told you so" and "If you cared enough to play hockey properly we would actually win games" so with that I say get the fuck out there and play hockey and not "hockey" if you are too dumb to understand what that means then I feel bad for you and any hell spawn that you will create.

Centers:

Sir William Covington III (A)

Vincent Adultman (A)

Wingers:

Freedom McJustice (C)

Jack Kowalski

Jordan Maverick

Pete Stockton

Defense:

Jakob Ackerman

Patick Demko

Brandon Holmes