Banackock

To :sea:

Pablo Escobar

Jon Panik

S50 QUE 1st

S51 STO 3rd

To :que:

Jeff Hamilton

So, we'll keep this brief and to the point. Everyone knows the process we're going through. I stepped into a position where someone else built this team with their own vision. I am now in the process of doing so with my own vision. Hamilton came for a cup and I didn't want to wait until I potentially failed him to let him down, thus, as I promised my boys - I am accommodating him and think I've done a great job at hopefully finding him a cup. Also, as you know, Sterling is an FA next year and I have a feeling if we don't win - he'll be exploring other options. This was a safe, good move for us to continue in the direction we're going.

@sterling When I first took on the role, you helped me a significant amount. Whether it was me hounding you as a VHLM GM to trade me your boys or you helping me here, always seems as though you're helping me succeed. Thank you for resigning with us! I owe you so much thanks and am grateful. Also, I'd rather see Brov win than Molholt so giver, sterling.

@brovy Well, I hope this is enough to push you guys forward to fuck Toronto up. Good luck & thanks, mate. @Victorbecause y not

:que: Accept. :sea:

2 minutes ago, brovy said:

Please give me a player I would want outside the top 4 in this draft.

oh it's not a terrible trade. Just surprised you went all in on a player we know is going to free agency again. 

38 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

If you win the cup no one cares what you gave up in the process to do it.

And if you don't you're unemployed next year. And I mean if you trade all your assets and win the cup, was anything less acceptable?

5 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

The pick doesn't matter. But I can't be the only one giggling a bit at Quebec giving up depth for a high TPE player given past history, right?

To be fair, that depth is pretty shitty.

14 minutes ago, Draper said:

Guys it's one S50 1st

nobody getting fleeced when u dont give a fack about that pick

no one is getting fleeced, but still you guys have to win the cup or convince sterling to re-sign for this to matter. Does this trade put you over the edge? That's the question