S52 Team World Roster

FacePuncher

What's up, boys? 2 cups ago, I was the Team Mercs GM. Last year, I was the Cup Commissioner. This year, I'm representing my home country(sorta)! We are coming off our first gold medal in our history. Let's not keep our fans waiting for the second!!!! Picking the players for this year's cup was actually pretty easy. We have 7 players returning from last season, and 5 new arrivals! So without further ado, I am pleased to announce our S52 Team World representatives!

Forwards

(S53)C Franchise Cornerstone, Unassigned(Oulan-Bator, Mongolia) - 214 TPE @boubabi

(S52)C Alexander Thrower, Cologne(Sydney, Australia) - 165 TPE @gregreg

(S49)LW Pietro Maximoff, Riga(Bucharest, Romania) - 569 TPE @Green - Alternate

(S45)LW Arcturus Mengsk, Cologne(Ukraine) - 479 TPE @Mike

(S52)LW Conrad Jenkins, Stockholm(Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia) - 188 TPE @Kylrad

(S48)RW Bogdan Podarok, Seattle(St. Petersburg, Russia) - 698 TPE @The Bread Man - Captain

Defensemen

(S47)D Felipe Rodriguez, Seattle(Guadalajara, Mexico) - 562 TPE @evrydayimbyfuglien - Alternate

(S49)D Bobby Digital, New York(Ukraine) - 542 TPE @gorlab

(S50)D Guntis Petenis, Seattle(Latvia) - 381 TPE @hedgehog337

(S48)D Pavel Komarov, Davos(Moscow, Russia) - 360 TPE @Gooningitup

Goalies

(S48)G Jakab Holik, Seattle(Czech Republic) - 721 TPE @Beketov

(S52)G Edwin Threencarnacion, Quebec(Dominican Republic) - 324 TPE @YEAH!stlemania

Edited by The Bread Man

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Why can't I just be released to Team Mercs and start rather than yet another backup year of not playing at all

i would've played you a few games tbh. but i wouldnt mind putting @Toast in instead.

or I could negitiate and see what Mr. Backup Goalie @YEAH!stlemania wants to do

4 minutes ago, The Bread Man said:

i would've played you a few games tbh. but i wouldnt mind putting @Toast in instead.

or I could negitiate and see what Mr. Backup Goalie @YEAH!stlemania wants to do

Honestly don't really mind where I play but this is probably gonna be my last World Cup before retiring (unless I'm barking way up the wrong tree) and I've not had a single start in my career which is a bit of a shame imo

Just now, Daniel said:

Honestly don't really mind where I play but this is probably gonna be my last World Cup before retiring (unless I'm barking way up the wrong tree) and I've not had a single start in my career which is a bit of a shame imo

you should have one more. i would be fine with letting u be in Mercs. you should be the starter on that squad.

its already been announced, nut now its in writing for Team World:

As Team World GM, i have chosen to honor @Daniel's wishes and let him go to Team Mercs. Hopefully he can lead the team to another medal!

In his place, I have decided to replace him with the GOAT backup goalie, @YEAH!stlemania. I thought long and hard about this, but superstition and gut feeling told me that this move would guarantee us Gold! so lets go for it, boys!

• Devise locked this topic