How old am I?

Munk

Untitled-1_zpsdcf3e8de.png

It has come to my attention that everyone in the VHL is currently obsessed with me. As a self centered human being who cares mainly for others and not at all about himself, I find this news saddening. I want to be the ying to everyone’s bang but I just can’t. It’s not humanly possible. And now, there is a crazy craze going on around about how old I am. Well let me tell you something... I’m lactose intolerant. So if anyone would like to guess how old I actually am, feel free to give it a shot, the winner (the first person to guess my age down to the amount of months correct) gets a lil something ,something from me.

In other news, how is everyone? Everyone should share how they are doing on the forum more often, we don’t have enough sexy discussion. I need five more words.

I'm doing great cause I finally finished my giant research paper that was due so I can just chill for a while now

Not sure if you are mocking me... because that paper was hard as fuck. 

Wait.. did you take a screenshot, paste it in paint, and then took another screenshot of paint instead of just saving the file?

lmao. riterded.

That was the point! Gosh STD...

Why u bookmark beast mode? You are sick man

Haha half of those are mine, half are my brothers.

And you are?

Your new lover. 

Edited by Munk

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...