Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/04/2018 in all areas

  1. 2 points
    Nothing like shit talking more than is needed.
  2. 2 points
  3. 1 point
    Beketov

    S60 [Not so Live] Draft Lottery

    S60 VHL Draft Lottery Wednesday, April 4th, 6AM EST Results VHL DRAFT ORDER 1st - 2nd - 3rd - 4th - (From Riga) ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Chance to Win the 1st Overall Pick - 25% - 25% - 25% (From Riga) - 25% Chance to Win the 2nd Overall Pick - 75% - 8.33% - 8.33% (From Riga) - 8.33% ------------------------------------------------------------------------ General Managers - @Beaviss - @Tyler - @Bushito
  4. 1 point
    Beaviss

    Fabio Jokinen Retires

    Deal.
  5. 1 point
    Ahma

    Semi-Finals GM 1: Oslo vs. Vegas

    those shots though lol 44 to 9
  6. 1 point
    Tyler

    S60 [Not so Live] Draft Lottery

    could be the next Helsinki for sure
  7. 1 point
    hedgehog337

    S60 [Not so Live] Draft Lottery

    poor Quebec
  8. 1 point
    Beketov

    S60 [Not so Live] Draft Lottery

    Sorry about this being not so live, unfortunately 7am is the only time I could get it done. The recording is genuine however. I also apologize for my voice being a tad low, I haven’t recorded on my mac in some time so my levels were off. It’s legible if you turn it up but to recap in case you can’t hear me: Number 3 was drawn first, corresponding to the Calgary Wranglers. Because teams cannot drop more than 1 spot, Quebec automatically receives the 2nd overall pick. In the recording I was dumb (it is very early in the morning) and then drew third overall as Quebec (From Riga). However this was an error on my part. Davos cannot drop more than 1 spot either which means they take third overall. This means Quebec (From Riga) picks 4th. Forgive me for this being a little oddly done, it was my lottery cherry if you will and it was far too early in the morning for it.
  9. 1 point
    DollarAndADream

    Toronto Legion Weekly Presser

    Toronto Legion Weekly Presser Eliminated. Heart-broken. **All Legion members, if you need questions for Press Conferences for more TPE, then you can answer the ones I post in here.** The Toronto Legion were eliminated by the Bears in the 2nd round....what would you say was the main reason for that? What surprised you from the Seattle Bears in our playoff match-up? Who would you rather win the finals? Seattle or Helsinki? What is your opinion on the fact that it's an underdog finals for the cup? Explain your thoughts on getting eliminated, because I don't know what to think. Beketov@Pandar@Eggy216@Kesler@jRuutu@tfong @bukss_a
  10. 1 point
    Late last Thursday I had the opportunity to sit down with up and coming defenseman Billy Pilgrim. Upon arriving a couple hours late Billy apologized, explaining that he was training. Taking note of the 18 year olds’ massive frame I have no doubt he was telling the truth. Pilgrim is a unique player, possessing a feel for the game that many big men lack, he has been a dominant force at every level hes played. We had a short time to sit and talk, but the young mans love amd enthusiasm for the game was infectious. If nothing else, Pilgrims’ all out play style and respect for the game will make him an instant fan favorite where ever he winds up for the upcoming season. Pictured Above: Billy Pilgrim Stretching some chains. (HellbillyXIII) Billy, You are about to realize your lifelong dream of playing pro hockey, how does it feel? (Billy Pilgrim) Oh man, it hasn’t even sunk in yet. Im just really diggin into this offseason training. I have been boxing, yoga, dry land and on ice training, weights...every day. It’s been awesome. (H13) Boxing, eh? What made you decide to do that? (BP) Ha, well, I’m an agitator. Figure I can’t just depend on my size anymore. These guys are all big. (H13) It’s clear motivation is not an issue for you, what keeps you going as hard as you are? (BP) Mostly I just love hockey and want to do it forever. Win a lot of championships. Also, I live in my car, so I kind of want to change that too. It’s not easy living in a car, but I have a pretty sweet set up man. A shower, kitchen, no bathroom, but there is a place to sleep. That’s important. Pictured Above: Billys’ home (H13) Ok. It’s draft night, where are you and what are you doing? (BP) I am probably hangin’ with the boys, at one of their places, following the draft on line or TV if it’s on. (H13) Right on, what changes have you, or are going to, make as far as your approach to hockey now? (BP) Not a whole lot as far as actual hockey stuff goes, I’ve always been putting in a lot of time on that. The big difference now will be the cardio and weight training. All these guys are super athletes, the best of the best. I really depend on my size and strength, I need to be able to stand my ground out there, and to do it for the entire game. But really though, it’s all I do now. i just have more time to devote to it. Everything I do, from the time I wake up until i go to sleep is done with the mindset “I am making myself a better hockey player, right now.” (H13) That’s great! I have to say I am a big fan of yours, and I am really excited to see you play at this level. I think you have a bright future ahead of you. Thank you for sitting down with me today, amd best of luck. (BP) Aw hey thanks Hellbilly, this was fun. Word count 528 To be used week of 2/5-2/11
  11. 1 point
    Beaviss

    S59 Finals Fantasy Zone

    This...
  12. 1 point
    Jacob (HSK) for Slashing (Minor) at 10:03 - Franchise Cornerstone served the penalty. great coaching decision
  13. 1 point
    omgitshim

    S59 Finals Fantasy Zone

    Part I - Pick em' (Pick the correct winners of all three games for 1 TPE) Game 3 - Helsinki Titans vs Seattle Bears Titans Game 4 - Helsinki Titans vs Seattle Bears Titans Game 5 - Seattle Bears vs Helsinki Titans Titans Part II - Predict the Score (Predict the correct score and winner of this game for 3 TPE) Game 4 - Helsinki Titans vs Seattle Bears Titans 3-2 Part III - Player Predictions (Predict the correct player for each category, 1 TPE for each correct answer) Series leader in points: Cornerstone Series leader in goals: Cornerstone Series leader in assists: Ron
  14. 1 point
    Wheres the NYA members ? Do you think they missed the thread ? This thread needs more love. Where's dem GGs ?
  15. 1 point
    Bushito

    S59 Playoffs Fantasy Zone

    SEA 7-5 HEL 3 - 1 SEA 3- 1 3 Uncapped TPE @Tyler @street 1 Uncapped TPE @Arthur @omgitshim
  16. 1 point
    A+ eulogy #RIP
  17. 1 point
    We did it!! Nit updating is the best!
  18. 1 point
    @boubabi x2 @Higginsx2 @Bring Back Chat @evrydayimbyfuglienx2 @Kylrad @Corco @Jericho Great job inactive team, we did it
  19. 1 point
    You can try the Metroho Hockey league, where Beavis and I came from. It's more hands on in that you GM/coach a team you make up from scratch. It's died down quite a bit but there are still a fair amount of teams playing. Please use my referral # 9115 if you so decide to join.
  20. 1 point
    Haha hoky fuck. Talk about underdog central. SUPER shitty to NYA. Should have had the series in 4 games. Good year NYA.
  21. 1 point
    Damn..... I feel for the Americans.
  22. 1 point
    Beaviss

    Fabio Jokinen Retires

    Recreate and name him Fabio Louth and he can be our love child.
  23. 1 point
    jRuutu

    Fabio Jokinen Retires

    Bye Kenties joku päivä vielä, pakko ottaa vähän taukoa ja keskittyä muihin liigoihin asteen verran enemmän! You will lead Quebec to glory and break my numbers Don´t worry, I could still be back sooner than later!
  24. 1 point
    Will

    VHLM Playoffs Note

    Let's pound that asshole
  25. 1 point
    Kesler

    D - Alvaro Jokinen Updates

    Updated
This leaderboard is set to Halifax/GMT-03:00