1. Who has been the most underrated player on the team this season in your opinion and what do they do that makes them underrated?
I think Halifax has a lot of underrated players, but I'd probably go with Volosenkov. Dude is active in the LR and is way over a PPG. I hadn't even heard of him before getting traded to Halifax, but he seems like the real deal to me.
2. Do you have any rivals on Halifax or on opposing teams? Who are they?
I do have a rival who currently plays in the VHL. His name is Dallas Jones and I think he plays in Calgary. I'm making it my mission to have more cup wins in my career than he does. Bit of a prick job, so I definitely consider him my rival.
3. What are your thoughts on the trade that Halifax made recently to bring in Jet Jaguar and Edward Vigneault from the Philidelphia Reapers?
Fire move imo. I think Halifax probably gave up a little too much, based on the return Philly got from other trades they have done this season, but I think it's a move that solidifies Halifax as a cup favourite this year, and in my HUMBLE opinion, Halifax got the best asset Philly had to offer.
4a. (For S66 Players) Which VHL team do you most want to play for?
I think the popular answer would be Moscow Menace, and I can't say that I'm an exception. Victor is a legendary VHL member, and I think a good majority of re-creates and old members are wanting to play for him in Moscow. If I had to choose a team, it would be Moscow, but I am really down to play for whatever team drafts me. I'll even play for HC Davos.
5. Is Halifax in a position to contend next season? As of right now we only hold a first 3rd rounder and a 6th rounder, and we may see Blake Gaudette return for a second season and our starting goalie, Chase, for a third.
I think Chase will always give Halifax a good chance at success. I don't think Halifax has the assets to really enhance their roster through the draft, but I think with a few trade deals, Halifax could definitely stay as a top 3 team in the league for next season. The GM is more than capable of pulling it off.
6. If you were to compare your game to any NHL player, in terms of simularity, who would it be?
Tough to say, but I think a comparable, at the moment, would be Jesperi Kotkaniemi. I think he is a centreman who plays the game like I do, and uses speed and vision to make opportunities for his linemates, but also has the ability to shoot. I think he's probably a good compassion.