1. We have finally turned a corner, who do you think is the main reason for this surge of success?
I think it's a major group effort. The forwards found some good chemistry, the D is holding up pitching in on both ends, and Wolski has made himself a wall when we get vulnerable.
2. Now that we are in reach of a playoff spot, what do you think we need to continue to do to reach that spot?
Keep going with the current formula, keep pushing ourselves both in practice and in games, we can't get comfortable when there are teams worse than us but somehow higher on the bracket.
3. Guy Lesieur has returned to DC, what is the biggest asset of his you are looking forward to return to the team?
The gang is back together again! Happy to have Guy back in the locker room and on the ice, guy is a gem! He's been helping us where we need it: scoring!
4. Our rookies have been great so far, what is your favorite moment of theirs so far this season?
Rookies have been great sports in the locker room, get attitudes and very hungry for winning which is what we need.
5. Going forward on the season, what would you like to see your player accomplish in the second half of the season?
I'm hoping that I'll be in the All-Star team this year, I just need to keep putting the work in.
6. NHL Playoffs have been underway, is your favorite team in there? Who are you rooting for if not?
Since my boys in Teal aren't there, I'm looking East to my hometown team, Boston Bruins, although I'm in Caps country. Out of the West, Colorado or Vancouver would be pretty awesome to see! Would be cool if the Caps did win so that way I could get the day off to go to the parade again