2) I haven't started my research yet so this could change, but Moscow because expansion + Victor, Prague because expansion + Diamond Ace, and Riga because of my past history are all options. Any contending team would be of interest though with the right pitch.
3) With how competitive it is, probably not. I don't know if I'm active enough to prove myself at this point, which is fine. While I still enjoy VHL it no longer entertains me for hours on end like it used to.
4) Probably not, you need to be a tpe whore for it to be worth it and even then STHS just hates you sometimes.
5) Not really, my past players that were retired early had low tpe totals and would have been a big hole to climb out of.
1) First of all, you got both of those wrong. I do like poptarts, but if I am eating junk food there are other junk foods I enjoy more hence I don't eat poptarts on purpose, but would if I was hungry and they were there. Only liking cheese pizza is also incorrect, I prefer it be plain but if it has pepporoni or sausage or whatever I will still eat it, but I just don't think it's necessary. Another food thing you may not know about me is that I think grilling corn is terrible and completely ruins the taste, especially when our parents put that lime spread on it.
2) I could see an argument for a hot dog because it is meat in between two pieces of bread. A taco is definitely not a sandwich though. Speaking of tacos related to #1, I am not a big taco fan. I will eat them but prefer not to.