Note: Some of these items have been live for a little bit so you may have noticed them already.
- No member can approve their own updates anymore.
- Minor validation improvements based on discussion with updater's on common mistakes they're seeing - more to come on this.
- Updater's can once again un-approve updates without needing an administrator.
- The uncapped portion of double weeks now have to be claimed separately under "Other" instead of being added to Point Tasks. This is necessary as the lottery needs to be able to differentiate between capped and uncapped.
Took steps to improve admin/updater ability to reconcile a player's attributes/banked with their expected TPA, as players have sometimes gotten slight off-balance as a result of manual adjustments. As part of this, player's will notice that:
- An initial "Base TPE" update will now appear in update logs to represent the 30 starting TPE and any carryover claimed.
- An update with negative TPE will be now appear in update logs when a player is depreciated. The negative TPE represents the total TPA lost as a result of depreciation.
- Updated the Player List with the new filtering structure from other areas. Apparently people didn't know this so I made it clearer, you can actually search for players by Username using the auto-complete tool.
- Updated the page layout of various pages to match the new layout used elsewhere.
- @Josh Set up automatic processing for Contracts.
- Fixed the issues GM's experienced with drafting in the off-season.
- Fixed the issue where positions weren't appearing on Team pages.
- Fixed the issue where VHLM Goalies weren't displaying properly on the League Overall stat page.
- Fixed a whole bunch of links that weren't being styled properly.
- Fixed an issue where the "Player Movement" tab wasn't displaying properly on certain Player Pages.