My thoughts on the top 10 players by TPE in the upcoming draft

Berocka

1.       Reylynn Reinhart @Ricer13

I really like Ricer and with the intensive effort they put into the league that I think they will be a solid pick up to anyone so far. I think that Ricer could be a huge input to a team, if they can sign him for life the team that drafts Ricer will get an incredible player. As long as there is nothing behind closed doors, I think will easily be a great first overall pick.

2.       Zeedayno Chara @Jubis

Jubis is a great member the only reason I could see them dropping in the draft is the recent decision to step down. Some people might think of this as a potential for him to move away from the league. I think Jubis is a great pick up as well but I am sure everyone knows that.

3.       Rolf Fizzlebeef Jr @TacticalHammer

With full 12 affiliate welfare what else could you ask for a player. They will cap without any effort and as long as they stick around you will have a great player. I do not know much about Tac but don’t expect them to fall in this draft at all.

4.       Jan Hlozek @Bojovnik

FIRST GEN ALERT. Could this player hit the top of the first gens. Getting a HUGE 32 TPE last week you would think that they will be around for the long haul but do you take the risk on the first gen or go the safer route with a more known person. I expect them to stay top 5 hopefully.

5.       Nixon Caldwell @Kendrick

I hope that Kendrick stays Humble, because if they stick to their Element that they could come out to be the King (Kunta) of this draft class. I believe that greatness is truly in their DNA.

6.       The Loch Ness Monster @LuluSalesAway

FIRST GEN ALERT. The Loch Ness Monster is a scary creature that is rarely seen. Hopefully this doesn’t apply to this new player. I want to see the Loch Ness Monster succeed and succeed big. I want to see their name in lights and in the HoF. Could this be the highest drafted urban legend ever?

7.       Gustislav Nasherov @Vat

0/10 name is too close to Gustav for my liking and also seems to be a fan of the youtuber Nasher61

8.       Joe Madison @Brewins15

I believe Brewins was a player when I was in Mississauga as a GM or AGM. I wish them the best and think that they could go up the rankings a bit. I really should have done more research for this article.

9.       Kirby Pandora @PandaBearD25

FIRST GEN ALERT. I have spoken to Panda once I believe and asked if they liked the song Panda, they said yes. They deserve to go high in this draft!!!

10.   Declan Wolf @MrShark

FIRST GEN ALERT. Daddy Shark dodo doo doo doo dododo!!! I already hit the wordcount sorry Mr Shark man.

Best of luck to all the draftees and hopefully you are lucky enough to go to a team that wins the cup in the next few seasons!

Edited by Berocka

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

Initial thoughts: Wow Berocka did research for a draft he isn’t in?

Realization halfway through the article: Classic Berocka draft talk. 

What gave it away?

3 hours ago, Berocka said:

What gave it away?

13 hours ago, Berocka said:

I really should have done more research for this article.

Never admit defeat, you gotta fake it til you make it

14 hours ago, Berocka said:

1.       Reylynn Reinhart @Ricer13

I really like Ricer and with the intensive effort they put into the league that I think they will be a solid pick up to anyone so far. I think that Ricer could be a huge input to a team, if they can sign him for life the team that drafts Ricer will get an incredible player. As long as there is nothing behind closed doors, I think will easily be a great first overall pick.

2.       Zeedayno Chara @Jubis

Jubis is a great member the only reason I could see them dropping in the draft is the recent decision to step down. Some people might think of this as a potential for him to move away from the league. I think Jubis is a great pick up as well but I am sure everyone knows that.

3.       Rolf Fizzlebeef Jr @TacticalHammer

With full 12 affiliate welfare what else could you ask for a player. They will cap without any effort and as long as they stick around you will have a great player. I do not know much about Tac but don’t expect them to fall in this draft at all.

4.       Jan Hlozek @Bojovnik

FIRST GEN ALERT. Could this player hit the top of the first gens. Getting a HUGE 32 TPE last week you would think that they will be around for the long haul but do you take the risk on the first gen or go the safer route with a more known person. I expect them to stay top 5 hopefully.

5.       Nixon Caldwell @Kendrick

I hope that Kendrick stays Humble, because if they stick to their Element that they could come out to be the King (Kunta) of this draft class. I believe that greatness is truly in their DNA.

6.       The Loch Ness Monster @LuluSalesAway

FIRST GEN ALERT. The Loch Ness Monster is a scary creature that is rarely seen. Hopefully this doesn’t apply to this new player. I want to see the Loch Ness Monster succeed and succeed big. I want to see their name in lights and in the HoF. Could this be the highest drafted urban legend ever?

7.       Gustislav Nasherov @Vat

0/10 name is too close to Gustav for my liking and also seems to be a fan of the youtuber Nasher61

8.       Joe Madison @Brewins15

I believe Brewins was a player when I was in Mississauga as a GM or AGM. I wish them the best and think that they could go up the rankings a bit. I really should have done more research for this article.

9.       Kirby Pandora @PandaBearD25

FIRST GEN ALERT. I have spoken to Panda once I believe and asked if they liked the song Panda, they said yes. They deserve to go high in this draft!!!

10.   Declan Wolf @MrShark

FIRST GEN ALERT. Daddy Shark dodo doo doo doo dododo!!! I already hit the wordcount sorry Mr Shark man.

Best of luck to all the draftees and hopefully you are lucky enough to go to a team that wins the cup in the next few seasons!

*sad Gustislav Nasherov noises*

1 hour ago, Berocka said:

I would never monsters are scary. Monsters inc thought me that

Monsters Inc taught us we we’re scary, and they were right. Do you see what humans do to each other?!

Edited by Peace

27 minutes ago, Peace said:

Monsters Inc taught us we we’re scary, and they were right. Do you see what humans do to each other?!

That's what I said the monsters were scary the big plush dolls are friendly

Ricer is absolutely going to perform the moment he starts tbh. I like your article, however I think it could benefit from better spacing. Maybe add a graphic or image of the leagues logo I dont know. But It's still overall an awesome article my guy. 8/10