Wranglers expecting big season

Prout

It’s no surprise to anyone the Calgary Wranglers were disappointing to see get out in game five for the wild card spot in the North Division however it’s a exciting time for this team as there’ll be some changes with the management and roster.

having this young core is fun to watch and with that said management could decide on testing the market on if they can bring in that missing piece for a playoff run or if they’ll continue this development of a team. I know myself I’d love to come out next season and perform better as a team but also as an individual I’m excited to see what happens with our roster as I’ve felt pretty comfortable here and expect some big things in this team. We have some solid pieces we really just need to convert and become contenders. I feel this potentially could be a strong season let’s hope this feel is turned out correct or this article could bite me in the ass next season 

This team is exciting and to be a part of it has been enjoyable and just want to help win some this season and do my part. The new management will set the tone on what there expecting out of the core with what we have in there following moves but either way we know how tough this team is and we’re not backing down.

Time will only tell and it’s gonna be fun to be apart of and I can’t wait for the next season already!!