Goodbye VHLM, Hello VHL

Ty343

Losing in the playoffs wasn't fun, but it's time to move on and look to the future. I don't know what's going on with the Calgary GM spot, but whoever gets the job, I am open to working with. I spent a lot of time training this year to be able to show off my skills to the VHL fans, and now knowing that it's almost time to move up I'm excited. I've played with some great players during my time in the VHLM and I know that the VHL guys will be even better, and getting to learn from them firsthand is something not everyone can do. Calgary lost in the first round of the playoffs and they will be losing some guys to retirement which opens up some spots. Whoever takes the new gm spot will have some to work do and it won't be easy, but Calgary can be back up in the name of VHL contenders in a few seasons. We have a couple of prospects who look good and I'll be on the rink all offseason preparing for the upcoming season. Thank you Philly, but it's time to become a full fledged Wrangler, see y'all on the ice.