S76 Hiring World Cup GMs

fonziGG

It's around that time again! At the end of every even-numbered season, we hold the World Cup! I am looking for 6 General Managers to take the helm of their respective teams in the tournament. If you have interest in being a GM in the future or want to participate in such a fun even then this could be a job for you!

This tournament is comprised of the following teams each requiring a GM:

Canada

USA

Nordic

Western Europe

World

Mercenaries

Player eligibility for each team is based on their nationality, with the exception of Team Mercenaries. Once the other 5 teams have determined their rosters, the GM of Team Mercenaries will be allowed to select from all remaining eligible players from any nationality. To apply; comment below indicating which teams you are applying for.

Job Details:

Priority will be given to applicants that have a player of matching nationality/eligibility.

Help facilitate consistent communication within a teams locker room in the World Cup discord and in game threads.

Bring excitement to the tournament and it's players.

Submit lines for each game.

Have a computer that can run the STHS client so you can create and submit your lines.

Prior GM experience is an asset but not required.

For their participation in the tournament, each GM will receive 2 TPE per week for the entire tournament.

As many of you are aware, I was once the GM for Team USA for WJC. Nothing would be better than for me to man the helm of Team USA for the S76 World Cup! I am an incredibly active guy around the league, love hyping people up, and I have GM experience. My ultimate goal is to make my way up to the VHL as a GM, and I think this will help me. I think we all know that I, thadthrasher, am the best choice for Team USA!

Hello. I would like to represent USA  at the World Cup of Hockey (Blake Campbell is from there - my GM) but any nation would be fine. I like to be involved and engaged in these tournaments as it’s an awesome way to establish new relationships, bring on the fun times for all and help out newer members learn the ropes.

As always, Im more than willing to partner up with someone who is new to the world of GMing, to be their 1B and help them learn how to navigate the leagues GM and the wonderful program we use - STHS! 

Best of luck to all those that are applying! 

I'll apply.

I GMed at the WJC last season, got to know STHS a little bit, and got into the GM office for the first time. I'm building up my resume to become a VHL GM, and I could use some more practice at lines. I'm pretty active on both forums and discord, and I love hyping up the LRs and keeping the game threads hot. 

Also my player is Nordic so I guess that's what I'm applying for

Do I dare apply for this? I guess so. 

Been the AGM for Saskatoon for a bit and I'm also the AD of Savage City in the EFL.

I don't have a team preference, I'll take anything.

I just wanted to preface my announcement currently. I think it was an INCREDIBLY tough decision to make. I wanted this World Cup to be the strongest it could possibly be, competitive-wise. I encourage ALL of you to apply again in S76 since you made it very tough for me, personally.

This seasons World Cup GM's are:

Spoiler

@MexicanCow123 - Canada

@thadthrasher - USA

@Ledge_and_Dairy - Nordic

@JigglyGumballs - Western Europe

@dlamb - World

@Doomsday - Mercenaries

Lets Go Start GIF