Town of London #2 - Attack of the Poms

Berocka

Hello all and you rock up in a small town of London again. You hear that there are some Baddies around here.

You know all the rules I think, if not go and read the rules. Make sure you make your night actions in the discord. DO NOT TALK AT ALL IF YOU ARE DEAD!!! If you are not an Owl role please do not talk at night time.

Remember that two people can be sent to the gallows each day 33% majority needs to be achieved for a player to be sent to the gallows!

Day time will start between 10pm-11pm AEST. Night time will start between 12pm - 1pm AEST. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/brisbane

Players playing

@16z

@bigAL

@Devise

@Doomsday

@Jericho

@Lefty_S

@MMFLEX

@NotSoGood88

@omgitshim

@Ptyrell

@Rayzor_7

@RedSus

@Ricer13

@Ty343

6x GOOD GUYS

3x BADDIES

2x NEUTRALS

3x ANY

4 hours ago, Berocka said:

Remember that two people can be sent to the gallows each day 33% majority needs to be achieved for a player to be sent to the gallows!

soooo.... who four other people are in for a meme lynch today?

edit: VOTE GUSTAV @GustavMattias he's obviously the godfather again

Edited by bigAL

10 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Would you bastards be quiet already? It's not even N1. But really, when does N1 begin? And I think we should vote out Wawa.

The Office Party Hard GIF

PARTY ALL DAAAAAAAAAY

19 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Would you bastards be quiet already? It's not even N1. But really, when does N1 begin? And I think we should vote out Wawa.

N1 begins at 10 Eastern

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

Take note @GustavMattias@WentzKneeFan036 - N1 starts the same actual physical day (for us North Americans) as D1. No lame duck night!

I second this. I get why we do the delay but it's always kinda felt like one of those weird house rule board game things we could just change if we wanted to because it'll make the game flow easier. 

4 minutes ago, Devise said:

I second this. I get why we do the delay but it's always kinda felt like one of those weird house rule board game things we could just change if we wanted to because it'll make the game flow easier. 

All those in favour say VOTE GUSTAV

Also, since this is a different game entirely I'm going to go ahead with a huge role reveal on the first bloody day mates! 

I am the....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Grand Baron of the Stourton Castle, Staffordshire. 

3 hours ago, bigAL said:

Take note @GustavMattias@WentzKneeFan036 - N1 starts the same actual physical day (for us North Americans) as D1. No lame duck night!

1 hour ago, Devise said:

It is easier cause the start of day phase for me is night time.

4 hours ago, Devise said:

Main reason I do it is so Jailor and Pirate have time to choose a target for N1. Unless I start the game on a weekend, it would only give them a couple hours to decide, and not everyone can be on discord/forum at all times.

18 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Main reason I do it is so Jailor and Pirate have time to choose a target for N1. Unless I start the game on a weekend, it would only give them a couple hours to decide, and not everyone can be on discord/forum at all times.

I tried to make it a normal day phase