Town of London #2 - Attack of the Poms

Berocka

23 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Main reason I do it is so Jailor and Pirate have time to choose a target for N1. Unless I start the game on a weekend, it would only give them a couple hours to decide, and not everyone can be on discord/forum at all times.

Yeah I guess that’s fair, cause they both need both people online eh. Makes sense. I don’t think we have a jailor or a pirate, so game on?

Did anyone else know Berocka updated the role list from last time? There’s some hilarious ones in there haha the Gustav cracks me up, you get to send incorrect night messages 

13 hours ago, Berocka said:

Night one begins now no more talking send me your actions.

Also vote on who you think should be Mayor of London!

@Devise or @bigAL

Day 2 begins and everyone wakes up in a panic as they heard a commotion last night. Firstly they find @NotSoGood88 dead he was killed by the ABSORBER!

Next they find that @Ptyrell was killed by the SNIPER he was the ABSORBER!

Players Alive

@16z

@bigAL

@Devise

@Doomsday

@Jericho

@Lefty_S

@MMFLEX

@omgitshim

@Rayzor_7

@RedSus

@Ricer13

@Ty343

12 Players alive, 4 votes needed to lynch.

Some dastardly pom has sentenced me to hang! Please help!

Additionally - I have information of unknown value right now. I want to see what pans out before I bring that information forward. 

17 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Some dastardly pom has sentenced me to hang! Please help!

Additionally - I have information of unknown value right now. I want to see what pans out before I bring that information forward. 

We need to vote to save you right? I died N1 last game and stopped paying attention.

I also have some information to be shared later.

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

We need to vote to save you right? I died N1 last game and stopped paying attention.

I also have some information to be shared later.

Yes - multiple people can be chosen to be hung, so I only actually need 4/12 to be saved. 

I also want to add, what I learned last night is unrelated to the attacks, but it could help confirm a role or catch someone in a lie. 

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

so I only actually need 4/12 to be saved. 

VOTE DOOMS
VOTE DOOMS
VOTE DOOMS

Give him one more vote and then we can hunt down a real baddie and hang them today too.

2 minutes ago, bigAL said:

VOTE DOOMS
VOTE DOOMS
VOTE DOOMS

Give him one more vote and then we can hunt down a real baddie and hang them today too.

With all that being said:

Yes, I am the mayor (suck it @Devise). Yes, I am town. Yes, I was an already important role before I was mayor. Yes, I want TP on me badly. Yes, since I have the TP on the reg I feel safe enough to reveal my other role. No, I don't have any helpful information. Yes, I can confirm Ricer is NOT the Sniper. Yes, I am the INTERROGATOR, so if we have any VERY SPECIFIC CONCERNS about anyone, I can check them out to see if their claim is real. Edit: Yes, I work out of a CIA black site so anything goes.

Edited by bigAL

4 minutes ago, bigAL said:

With all that being said:

Yes, I am the mayor (suck it @Devise). Yes, I am town. Yes, I was an already important role before I was mayor. Yes, I want TP on me badly. Yes, since I have the TP on the reg I feel safe enough to reveal my other role. No, I don't have any helpful information. Yes, I can confirm Ricer is NOT the Sniper. Yes, I am the INTERROGATOR, so if we have any VERY SPECIFIC CONCERNS about anyone, I can check them out to see if their claim is real. Edit: Yes, I work out of a CIA black site so anything goes.

Confirmed

I have also been sentenced to be hanged. I'm still working out the rules to this game but I assume I also need some votes for saving? Help a brother out if you please!

43 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

So because Doom was put up by the hangman he can't be sniper, correct?

It's unlikely but possible. Last game the Mafia hangman'd one of their own (and it backfired hilariously), so it could be a tactic to "confirm" himself as not Mafia.

41 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I have also been sentenced to be hanged. I'm still working out the rules to this game but I assume I also need some votes for saving? Help a brother out if you please!

This complicates things further though. Does that mean we have two Hangman? Is that even possible?

Looking through the roles thread, nothing says that any of the roles are unique, so I guess that could be possible, though that feels really dickish if we get the opportunity to lynch twice and we have to use both to counter two Hangmen.

Only 2 people can be voted if there is more than two the two with most votes gets chosen. If that is a tie the one votes for first is chosen.

I don't know what the exact rules are in ToS but I have spoken

I'm not buying two hangman claims. Yeah, we saved a maf (and let them hang a maf) last game so could be an early game big brain play. If that's it, Doom is sus just for the fact of knowing that that move exists from last game. I'm not ready to save Doom yet, esp. because I think he's cc'ing my Interrogator claim.

Unvote Doom x3

Votes: Doom 1 (ricer)

Jericho (OMG)

37 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I can confirm that Jericho is not a Jester, so it's not a Jester play. 

Just now, bigAL said:

I'm not ready to save Doom yet, esp. because I think he's cc'ing my Interrogator claim.

That oddly specific claim screams Interrogator, but whyyyyy would we care about finding the Jester on N1? I went looking for sniper instead.

10 minutes ago, bigAL said:

That oddly specific claim screams Interrogator, but whyyyyy would we care about finding the Jester on N1? I went looking for sniper instead.

He could be claiming Librarian too. Would make sense to know who might be Jester, but I agree with you I would have checked for Sniper first.