Philadelphia Reapers AGM Announcement

The Philadelphia Reapers announced today that their AGM, Darius Marimoto @Bobo is moving on from the role of Reaper AGM.

Reaper GM Domini Maximus said “I can’t thank Bobo enough for their contribution to this franchise. They were a model player, being the captain of the Reapers for 3 seasons. They were a fantastic scout, helping the team with the massive S75 draft, which led to our title. They were a fantastic AGM, taking over mid-season and helping lead the franchise to a championship. With all those accomplishments in such a short time, I know Bobo will continue to thrive in this league and I look forward to witnessing everything they’re going to accomplish in the future.”

Maximus continued, "Putting those professional accomplishments aside, I want to thank Bobo personally. They are a positive, contributing member to not only the Reaper organization, but to the entire VHL community. Thank you."

The Reaper Organization did not mention if they had found, or if they had even begun looking for, a replacement AGM.

7 hours ago, Bobo said:

Thanks for the opportunity man, best of luck going forward. I will miss Philly and my time there. :cheers:

Sad to see you leaving so soon as it feels just like yesterday that we were talking about how good of an AGM you would be for the Reapers. I am sure you are moving on to better things and you will always be remembered as a great AGM and Captain of the S75 Champions.

Wishing you the best Bobo!!

2 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Sad to see you leaving so soon as it feels just like yesterday that we were talking about how good of an AGM you would be for the Reapers. I am sure you are moving on to better things and you will always be remembered as a great AGM and Captain of the S75 Champions.

Wishing you the best Bobo!!

:byecry: thanks for the well wishes! I have big plans so be on the lookout for those.