March 3rd Press Conference - Aldwin Craig

1. You're the only player still with the San Diego Marlins. How does it feel being a team of one going into the Off-Season?

It's definitely weird being the only one now on the team, but its not so bad. I get to see and talk to the teams Alumni often. I'm hoping that some of them get to come back with the draft.

2. What are some things the team could work on during the Off-Season?

Well, since I am the only player on the team at the moment, I could work on my scoring and leadership skills. I hope to help bring the new members of the team to a great season.

4. San Diego has an interesting fan base. How do you feel about the "over the top" fans scream your name when you score a goal?

I love our fans! They make the game so exciting. Scoring a goal or checking the guy that hit your teammate into the wall is great. But when you have a who fan base that screams out when you do it, it's amazing.

5. Who’s his favorite player and favorite team.

My favorite hockey player is Sydney Crosby and my favorite team is the Scranton/Wilksbarre Penguins. The Pittsburg Penguins "Little Pens".

211 Words Claiming Week of March 7

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Tate said:

1. Now that your two months into your career with the league, what are your overall impressions of it?

I'm loving it! My player is doing great. Got drafted by New York Americans in the Draft but will be playing for the Marlins for the next 2 seasons. And AGMing for San Diego has been great so far!

2. What team branding do you like the most in the league?

I'm not sure what you mean by this but I love the high locker room activity.

3. What team branding do you like the least in the league?

Still not sure what you mean by this but I'm not a huge fan of toxic players.

4. What are your longterm goals with your player?

My long term goal for my player, Aldwin Craig, is to enter the VHL with a TPE score of 380 ish and play in the VHL for as many seasons as i can. I want Aldwin to become one of the greats before he has to retire.

5. What is the best kind of midnight snack?

That would have to be goldfish for sure!

6. If you had to pick a jersey number for a player at each position (goalie, defense, forward), what would it be and why?

My favorite number has always been 8.

@Eldredman

• 1 year later...

1. What do you think is the best jersey colour combination of all time?

2. Speaking of jerseys, do you prefer the captaincy and alternate captaincy letters on the left side or the right side?

3. Still on the topic of jerseys, would you rather see nameplates on the bottom of jerseys or normal jerseys riddled with ads?

4. Because I love jerseys so much, what do you think the most creative NHL jersey was? (doesn't have to be good, just creative)

5. What are some of your player's superstitions?

6. Holes in hockey sticks; yay or nay?