Pajodcast Questions Threat

Jericho

You heard the man ask us some motherfucking questions or I'll shank you motherfuckers in the ribs and send your children to Scientology camp!

Pajodcast Questions.PNG

-With ADV being hired in Mexico City and the drama surrounding it, what are your thoughts on the "VHLM GM jobs should go to newer members" thing?

-What's your favorite thing that's happened in the VHL within the past calendar year?

-What's something the league once had that you wish could be brought back?

As the OG Podcasters and what everyone refers to when you discuss VHL podcasting what do you think of the recent uptake in people podcasting?

Do you actually listen to any podcasts?

Who would be some newer members you would like to have on your podcast?

The VHLM gets replaced with teams that aren't in NA or EU where do you put them?

Tim Tam, Fairy Bread or Pavlova?

Chris - Why have I not received my bucks party invitation yet? Also, who's in charge of that? 

Ryan - Do you still appreciate quality bourbon and cigars?

Kyle - Could you recommend me a hotel to stay at in Moncton, preferably close to Magnetic Hill.

Edited by BOOM

• 3 weeks later...

Bump, recording tonight we need some more questions. I'll be doing the index building during this cast so if you have questions or something you want to see that is STHS related this would be the cast to ask for that in. 

The main event at the big wrestling PPV is The Pajodcast vs 3 Podcasts Paying at Once ( @Hylands @rory @.sniffuM ) in a 3 aside tag team match.  Would you put any stipulations on the match?  What would everyone's fighting style be?  Who would win and how?