Down but not out.

Parriyah9374

Game 5 is over, The Mexico City Kings just beat us five to three and we're down 3-2 in the series. We head back to our locker room, especially me with my head down, disappointed with my defensive performance in the series. I got cocky and made some crucial mistakes in the game. Thinking I could dispatch of the puck handlers myself I didn't care about teamwork and just rushed toward them with no hesitation and the team paid the price for my mistakes. We're now only one game away from losing the founder's cup and It's mostly my fault. But even with that in mind, I can't let these thoughts dwell on me and bring me down. Sure they've won three games but we've won two! We're still in this! Game 6 is tonight and we need to stick together as a team and show everyone what teamwork really is. All the mistake I've made, I'm going to make it up to the team by being the least selfish guy out there on the ice and giving it all I've got. We've come too far now to lose the cup. I'm not going to let it happen. Our time is now. Horns up!