Official Yukon GM Resignation

Hello All 

Hold your panties you may not be expecting this.

December 31st 2019. A day I will never forget. The day @Banackock and @diamond_ace  gave me the opportunity to run Yukon after many many seasons applying and AGMing in San Diego with @InstantRockstar. That day was one of the best days of my life. (Yah I'm not joking my life is sad). 

March 5th 2021. A day I will never forget. The day I officially resign from the role of Yukon's GM. I want to thank everyone I met during my journey. It was an incredible 8 seasons. (Hot damn it does not feel like that many). You may ask why am I resigning after spending so much time in Yukon. Well my reasons being. 

1. I'm going to be totally honest. This past season I've been a terrible GM. It took me getting called out by someone close to my heart for me to realize that. I'm especially sorry to Yukon's S76 team. I wasn't very active in the looker room and I apologize.

2. I've spent 8 seasons as a GM as I previously mentioned. Just over 1 real life year. I felt it was my time to give this position to someone new. Someone who wants to do more in this league and someone who's going to do a way better job. I was feeling burn out and it was time for me to pass the team off.

3. With @Beaviss stepping down as Head of Recruitment team that unloaded a lot more work onto me. With him moving on its up to me to run the team. I was feeling all the stress of that and knew that if I tried to keep my GM position things would not go well. 

Thank you @fromtheinsideyou were the best AGM I could ask for. Thank you so much for putting up with me. I love you to death.

Thank you all for reading this and I look forward to new opportunities in the league. I have already recommended someone to the Commish for my replacement. Have a great day VHL. I love you all ❤️

Edited by MexicanCow123

@MexicanCow123 remember when I fired you on April Fools? VHLM GM chat was good that day.

I enjoyed our talks. You were hired because you were a good person, active and had a lot of passion for the league and helping its member. Some were skeptical on your hiring. I was not and continue to not have any doubt in hiring you when we did. You did good!  Thanks for all you’ve done. 

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

@MexicanCow123 remember when I fired you on April Fools? VHLM GM chat was good that day.

I enjoyed our talks. You were hired because you were a good person, active and had a lot of passion for the league and helping its member. Some were skeptical on your hiring. I was not and continue to not have any doubt in hiring you when we did. You did good!  Thanks for all you’ve done. 

Omfg I remember this. That was so good.

@MexicanCow123It breaks my heart to see you step down. At least you know now is the time. I hope to see you back amongst our ranks in the future. 

Thank you for getting me started on the path I am currently on. I’m around if you need anything.

@MexicanCow123 you have certainly come a long way, and you were amazing to have as an AGM. You will always be the OG AGM and I am proud to see the accomplishments you made throughout the league. Very unfortunate that you had to make a rough decision because I know how much you love being a GM, and most can attest that Yukon has been what it has because of you and the great work from @fromtheinside too. Great combo. 

9 minutes ago, Banackock said:

That was one of the worst days of my life. You must be glad you get to have that in my life 😂😂

cow, you were the first gm I ever had, the person who taught me the ropes of the game and showed me what a wonderful place this leauge could be. you are the one who brought me back to the game when I left. you have done so so much for me and I could never thank you enough. I'm sad to see you step down but I'm excited to see what the future holds for you. Always here for you if you ever need anything.

Sadgest moment I could have ever seen come out of nowhere. You and Scotty absolutely fueled my love for the VHL and tbh I don't think I would be near as active or into the VHL without you bringing me into the Rush.

Whatever happens, I love you buddy and I hope to see you take up another GM spot one day ❤️

❤️ you cow. Remember that. I know you'll bounce back, you're that type of person. I believe in you, and I hope to see you get back into the game sooner rather than later.

Damn man, that's a surpise but I'm proud you. It takes guts to recognize when something isn't right and to act on it. It's a lot fo work to doeverything you've been doing, and amazing that you were able to juggle it as long as you did. Thank you for recognizing you couldn't be the best you anymore, and making space for someone who will get more out of the job than you were getting lately. I loved my time in VHLM GM chat and one thing that impressed me was your maturity and willing to speak out on things you strongly believed in. I hope taking this load off your shoulders will keep you around the league longer!

and some day I'll forgive you for cutting Groovy Dood from Team Canada hahahaha

4 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Hello All 

Hold your panties you may not be expecting this.

December 31st 2019. A day I will never forget. The day @Banackock and @diamond_ace  gave me the opportunity to run Yukon after many many seasons applying and AGMing in San Diego with @InstantRockstar. That day was one of the best days of my life. (Yah I'm not joking my life is sad). 

March 5th 2021. A day I will never forget. The day I officially resign from the role of Yukon's GM. I want to thank everyone I met during my journey. It was an incredible 8 seasons. (Hot damn it does not feel like that many). You may ask why am I resigning after spending so much time in Yukon. Well my reasons being. 

1. I'm going to be totally honest. This past season I've been a terrible GM. It took me getting called out by someone close to my heart for me to realize that. I'm especially sorry to Yukon's S76 team. I wasn't very active in the looker room and I apologize.

2. I've spent 8 seasons as a GM as I previously mentioned. Just over 1 real life year. I felt it was my time to give this position to someone new. Someone who wants to do more in this league and someone who's going to do a way better job. I was feeling burn out and it was time for me to pass the team off.

3. With @Beaviss stepping down as Head of Recruitment team that unloaded a lot more work onto me. With him moving on its up to me to run the team. I was feeling all the stress of that and knew that if I tried to keep my GM position things would not go well. 

Thank you @fromtheinsideyou were the best AGM I could ask for. Thank you so much for putting up with me. I love you to death.

Thank you all for reading this and I look forward to new opportunities in the league. I have already recommended someone to the Commish for my replacement. Have a great day VHL. I love you all ❤️

R.I.P 😭