S76 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Victor

S76 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting   

171 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think was individually the most outstanding player in the VHL in S75?

• Mikko Lahtinen (MOS) - 61G, 60A, 121P, 45, 160PIM, 329HIT, 27SB
    • Roque Davis (MOS) - 17G, 86A, 103P, 43, 138PIM, 206HIT, 161SB
    • Andrew Su (VAN) - 47G, 74A, 121P, 20, 43PIM, 84HIT, 37SB
    • Jacob Tonn (MOS) - 64GP, 46-12-6, 0.927SV%, 2.46GAA, 4SO, 2189SA

This poll is closed to new votes

• Victor featured this topic
  • Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Victor said:

99.8% of the electorate voted me in, it is what it is

*All votes cast in the public Slobo vote account for 49% of the vote. Victor’s vote counts for 51%.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Has a goalie ever won this award? Feel like it's impossible to win because you can't compare a Goalie to Skaters stats.

12 times for sure and potentially more with me simply forgetting a few people were goalies. 3 of those 12 were in the past 10 seasons.

2 hours ago, Berocka said:

Su lower PIMS, Better Shots Blocked. Hits are not important

For me it's not the hits, it's breaking the 60 goals mark. Pretty nuts

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

3/4 players from Moscow, watch out @Victor or people will say you’re rigging the results.

I don't think anyone will say this to Victor because he has shown through his time on the VHL to not be completely self-absorbed and obsessed with his own player, and completely unwilling to do something simple to protect himself from accusations of rigging something........... unlike some VHL staffers.

My vote is for Roque Davis. Not sure why any MOS players are even nominated though, team couldn't even get passed expansion Warsaw. :kekw:

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, gorlab said:

I don't think anyone will say this to Victor because he has shown through his time on the VHL to not be completely self-absorbed and obsessed with his own player, and completely unwilling to do something simple to protect himself from accusations of rigging something........... unlike some VHL staffers.

My vote is for Roque Davis. Not sure why any MOS players are even nominated though, team couldn't even get passed expansion Warsaw. :kekw:

Makes wild and baseless accusations off cherry picked statistics; can’t take a joke.