Las Vegas GM Opening

Acydburn

• Commissioner

So I have to write another one of these up... too many changes. Well with @Spartanmoving up to Moscow we need someone to take his place as the Vegas GM. With this being so close to Yukon we'll take anyone who has already applied to that position into consideration. If you did not apply to Yukon but want to be considered for Vegas please apply in this thread. Likewise if you applied to Yukon but do not want to be considered for Vegas, please message either @diamond_ace  or myself. 

I'll copy this from the blues

*Please do not reach out to the commish team outside of this thread directly, we will approach you.*

**Please do not post to campaign for any of the applicants or any other member. We are aware of who members are and their general qualifications.**

Thanks,

I want to add to my application and say that my time in Las Vegas as a player is one that I treasure a ton in my VHL career, so the chance of becoming the GM there is an opportunity that I can't pass up and would love to continue on the party in Vegas!

I know that the draft is just around the corner, so I am happy to assist whoever the new hire is with this draft. That includes making a draft board/spreadsheet and scouting! Best of luck to you all, excited to see who will continue the legacy of partying in Vegas! 

I would like to apply. 

I know I can do it and I am qualified. I was once Spartans AGM. I feel it's time I GM and help the young people. 

I think I would be a great fit sonuere goes nothing.

I would officially like to apply for this position.

I've been the AGM of this very team for the last 3 seasons or so and with Spartan's departure, I would like to pick up what he's left off.