MOS/LDN; S76 off-season

VHL Bot

Cheers Wolfie for the talks. Took us hours on end and both of us went delirious at times but happy to get this done!

@Beketov, thank you so much for everything you did on the team, and willingness to re-sign even though Vic may have lied just a smidge. At least we got to meet your goal of heading to a new team.

@MexicanCow123, you're a fantastic goalie and you'll have a couple more seasons to show it. Go win more trophies!!!

• Commissioner

Boy @MexicanCow123 and I fetched a night price didn’t we? Let’s see if Lahtinen can help out an expansion team in his final season the way Thompson did.

Thanks for everything Moscow, you guys seriously turned my career around after a few less than stellar seasons to start it. Glad if I had to be traded it was to another team I’ve never touched though, now leaves me with only 6 I’ve never seen.

• Quik changed the title to MOS/LDN; S76 off-season
28 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@McWolf asking me to re sign for another year...

yeah that was not my intention at all when I extended you. I really didn't think we'd go for a goalie upgrade right now ._."

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, flyersfan1406 said:

What is up with our players getting signed to 1 year deals and then traded away not even a half season later???

Sounds like what @Victor just did to me! It’s a conspiracy damn it!