Las Vegas GM Hired

Acydburn

• Commissioner

With @Spartan moving up we had to replace someone for the Las Vegas GM role.  "Inset nice things about Spartan here", jk we all know he'll do well and wish him luck.  We wanted to give the new GM a bit of time to get situated with the team and be able to think before that draft. 

So without anymore waiting

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Congratulations,

to all that applied and didn't get the position. Please don't be discouraged, and to keep applying. I wish we had enough positions for everyone to get one. There were a lot of very qualified applicants this go around and the decision was not an easy one. 

Congrats Jiggs!!!!!! You've deserved this spot for quite some time (low-key happy you didn't get hired for the other positions) and I can rest easy that LVA is in very, very good hands. Don't be afraid to trade picks ❤️. You'll do great!

Welp they just hired a weeb to be a GM.

Anyways aside from that. I wanna give everyone who's supported me a huge thanks. I would've never have been able to get this job if it wasn't for all of you. I especially want to thank peeps like @PatrikLainefor introducing me to this league in the first place, and @Spartan for hiring me as an AGM and giving me the opportunity to become what I've always want to become since joining the VHL. I'll probably make a unnecessarily long PT as a more formal form of thanks, but otherwise I'm super excited for the draft and I'm looking forward to see what I can do!

Again, thank you all so much ❤️