(S78) C - Alex Toon, TPE: 48

Alexander Ewing

Hey there @Alexander Ewing!  Welcome to the VHL! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. We are having our VHL draft this evening at 8pm EST, and our VHLM (minors) draft on Sunday at 8pm EST. After the draft you will be able to accept waiver offers to play for a minor league team.

This can be a lot to take on, but I'm here to help!
Please send me a message on Discord.

xTHADTHRASHERx#6217

If you have any questions, let me know!

Hey @Alexander Ewing just wanted to say hi and let you know that if you have any questions I'd be happy to help you out on Discord or through PM here.  I've been on here for over 60 seasons and I love giving a hand wherever I can.

As for your player status, we look forward to you starting your career once waiver offers can be made.

Hello There You future VHL Stud,

I’m rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls, So you may be wondering why should I sign with Houston. The truth is that after the last cup attempt our team is pretty bear but we have plenty of space for your player to join the team, learn the system and fight for more time. We will have a completive team this season and enjoy a good double entendre get your horns up, quote this message to accept this offer and join us on our for the playoffs.
In Houston we have the humor, we have the fire, we have the talent and passion. Now all we need is you 

#HornsUp

Hey again @Alexander Ewing now that we can officially talk.  This is the Mexico City Kings GM looking to acquire your valuable services to play in our top six and get lots of minutes and opportunity.

We have a fun team and despite experiencing lots of change this offseason we are looking to field as active a team as possible and I think you'd be a tremendous acquisition for us!

If you like the idea of that and joining the defending Champions, quote this message and say #KingsoftheWorld

Welcome to the League! I'm the Assistant GM of the Saskatoon Wild and we would be happy to have you on our team. We just assembled our team in the draft and we're excited to compete this season.

We would be able to offer you third line minutes, as we have 2 full lines due to the draft.

If Saskatoon sounds like the right place for you, simply quote this post and say "SaskyUp"

Welcome to the VHL @Alexander Ewing! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

Hi, I’m DMaximus! GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 75 Founder’s Cup Champions! This season we’re looking to reload and win it all again. To do that we need your help! The Reapers have a lot to offer you: we have strong, supportive management team focused on helping you succeed, a fun Discord locker room, and a winning history proven to create winning teams and VHL stars!

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here @DMaximus.

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @Alexander Ewing!

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is Juice and I am the General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We can offer you 2nd line minutes to start out with, but depending on your activity and development we can guarantee you moving up the lineup!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃

• 4 weeks later...

Better_Vegas.png

Hey there @Alexander Ewing!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm JigglyGumballs, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

We'd like to offer you 3rd line minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at En1GmA#5695!

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!"

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Jiggs

Las Vegas GM

On 4/7/2021 at 9:33 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

may the odds always be in your favor.

oooooooh hunger games referance