TOR/HSK; S76 off-season

VHL Bot

• Quik changed the title to TOR/HSK; S76 off-season

@Webberjwe already spoke, but again I want to wish you all the best with the Legion!

@rjfryman Welcome to the Titans! Excited to get your rookie campaign kicked off!

@Peace Thank you for the trade talks as usual

3 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

imagine being willing to tank 10 seasons of goodwill and general reputation just to play with your frens

gg rj congrats on playing the game!

This is a shameful remark. You have no information on why the deal happened in the first place. Don't be so quick to judge.

17 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

imagine being willing to tank 10 seasons of goodwill and general reputation just to play with your frens

gg rj congrats on playing the game!

So disappointed to see this remark, people don’t need speculation from a GM. It’s really sad to see the insinuation that RJ would be anything but honourable. 

But I guess you could say this about me too, how dare I go be with friends in Helsinki too. 

Whatever happened here we could all be supportive and be happy good GMs acted in the welfare of players and that both decided to give each other a good deal. 

guess I’m an idealistic person wishing ppl would be supportive and give ppl a break.

Edited by BladeMaiden

6 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

No hostility at all. RJ shot his shot and got where he wanted to be. he is truly changing the game by accelerating the timeline

No hostility yet you attack him by remarking he just tossed everything he's done for this league away, but have no idea why it was done or what is currently being done about it. Are you willing to tarnish the rep of someone so quickly with no understanding of the situation at all? Sure seems like it. 

Edited by Peace

1 minute ago, Renomitsu said:

Clean it up here.

Tensions are allowed to run high, and you can debate the circumstances of this deal all you want. Personal attacks are uncalled for and will not be tolerated in this thread.

sorry reno