S39 Waiver Thread

Corco

Oh...then why was kendrick telling me I had to wait to put in free claims?

I never told you that. I said you had to wait 24 hours to free claim a player.

Doesn't Minot have the top priority though?

Yes but they didn't claim. Just looked at it, technically Ottawa claims Schneider

InstantRockstar is Minot's GM, no?

He is yes, just looked at it again. Eagles and Rockstar confuse me with their avatars from last season. Minot should have you! Not sure where Corco is.

• Head Moderator

I never told you that. I said you had to wait 24 hours to free claim a player.

Right I got that, but that's why I wanted to put in a "free waiver" placeholder claim in because I wasn't going to be here at the exact moment that he would hit the 24 hour limit. Kinda like putting a reservation on a table at a restaurant. 

Right I got that, but that's why I wanted to put in a "free waiver" placeholder claim in because I wasn't going to be here at the exact moment that he would hit the 24 hour limit. Kinda like putting a reservation on a table at a restaurant. 

Doesn't work that way. First come first serve as soon as the 24 hour window is up. Then the first one in gets the player. Not too hard to understand.

Alexander Adams added.  I'm inclined to think he's from the SHL.  He likes our forum's aesthetics and is asking a solid amount of questions, so I like him and recommend claiming.

OP otherwise unmolested, I'm too lazy to find out what exactly is going on.