Randy Marsh : Legend

oilmandan

source.gif
We sat down with Randy Marsh at the completion of his 5th VHL season, to reflect and look forward to the final 3 seasons. 

The Hockey News (THN): 5 seasons in, 1 championship, toughest man in the VHL. What’s the biggest accomplishment this far?

Randy Marsh (RM): Well I excel at everything I do, so there is much to sort thru, but I suppose I’d have to go with, my undefeated run of fights. It takes plenty of training and hard work to have a run like that. Especially considering that the challengers have now started turning down my advances. I guess it means I have completed all I can. But ya definitely knocking heads is right up there. The championship win is right up there too. 

THN: You did have quite a run there for sure. What does the future hold, both in the next 3 seasons and after hockey?

south park cooking GIF

RM: Well now that things are starting to age a bit and slow down, my training and such will have to change and improve so I can stay at the top of my game. Can’t let these young players pass me by till I say they can. As for afterwards, I have a few side projects on the go. My Blockbuster location is set to be booming any day now. With Halloween coming up too, I’ve enlisted my family to help out for the bush time. I’ve also got a farm that keeps me busy during most of my off time. I love the help that my products give the folks around South Park and Seattle. That’ll be my retirement job. Can’t trust my business partner, he enjoys the products too much. 

latest?cb=20191213003223

THN: Can we get a try if these products from your farm? Sounds like owning a Blockbuster is quite the gamble though. Hope both work out for you. What is the plan for this coming season? Will it be your last? Go out on a high? Or play the final few seasons and see if we can win another few championships. 

RM: Everything I do has a plan and a purpose, so I have plenty of faith everything will work out splendidly. As for the season, I think we’ll take it a year at a time. I’d love to win a few more titles. Once you get that first one, it’s hard when you don’t win every year. The Bears look like a legitimate threat to win as always and I have no doubt it won’t be long till our genius GM has us in the winners circle yet again. 

Fuck You South Park GIF by MOODMAN

THN: Those are big goals and expectations, you’ve always seemed to be full of self confidence. We at The Hockey News have always been big fans of yours. We look forward to seeing and watching the final few chapters for Randy Marsh in the VHL. All the best this year Randy

RM: Thank you. I try to set a good example for other players and my kids too. I’m glad someone notices. 
mask fighting GIF by South Park

purchased doubles week

Edited by oilmandan