Henri le Massif looking forward to VHLM Draft

Garsh

The VHLM draft is tonight and many players are anxiously waiting to see where they will be picked.  We spoke with forward Henri le Massif to get his thoughts on the upcoming draft.

"I am very excited for the draft, and curious to see where I end up.  Looking at the other players who are eligible I think I will most likely fall somewhere in between a late 2nd round and an early 3rd round pick.  I know even for the VHLM people get disappointed the further down they get selected.  Honestly though, I think it’s totally fair, I have a lot to work on and there are so many people who are just better.  I think the French league I came from is probably not as good as some of the junior leagues in countries where hockey is more popular. 

I am so pumped to show my skills and get better though.  I had a taste of the VHLM last season, winning the Founder’s Cup with Mexico is something I’ll never forget.  This season I’m hopeful I can make some actual contributions to a team instead of just riding coattails."