random quote #60

hedgehog337

Well here we go. No trivia and I don't want to write anything. Welfare here we go. Maybe I should start to do podcasts?

So we're having an offseason so far. I brought 2 good defensmans via trade and didn't even pay whole lotta. Nice stuff. Couldn't strike a thing in FA, but already do have a good roster so no worries. We also had a nice draft. I didn't know if I will keep that 8th overall or move down/up/next season. But at the end of the day I drafted a player who I wanted so that's nice. Also, got two more draftees, another defenseman and a goalie. So yeah I think this offseason has been good for Riga.

By the way, I signed 3 year extension with Toronto with Sirkants. The team was up n down for whole offseason. Peace didn't have a lot of success in FA, but brought Kate Upton here which allowed Smarch's Green to reroll to center. Now Legion'' offense looks more interesting. Also, Webber via trade for depth forward purposes. So yeah, let's see how this goes. Toronot has some chances for the post season as some teams aren't strong anymore and the defense is still good.

That was some writing thank you and bai.