Blabbing for tpe once again

Prout

No this article will not be a in depth review simply because I really just dident get myself enough time to review properly and see my thoughts and what Ricer has done so far as for a team outlook so I figured why now blab a bit to get some of that tpeeee

Ok now first things first Ricer has done great so far as a gm doing moves to improve this team as much as possible and got me to resign with my personal thoughts a decent contract as I didn’t expect this to happen right away I actually wanted to wait it out but he came in and has done nothing short of a great job and it’s raised some expectations for me and this team so why not resign? This team on paper right now doesn’t look like a good match for other VHL teams as we do tend to look abit weaker with some retirements that happened but all together a good core that’ll look to do some damage right now as we are still in offseason so hopefully this will get us some time to grow abit in tpe and gear up! 

Second of all all I think the Lr has been really great with the new additions and how Ricer got us together more then past and with these draft picks I’ve felt this team bond and have enjoyable moments we do tend to all work in the automotive industry so I’m expecting some kind of nicknames to come from there lol but in all seriousness pretty cool to see that we’ve all connected so far in real world like that.

Was draft a success? Absolutely we got great players and positioned needs. Now it wasn’t like we got the steal of the draft (yet) we really won’t know till later on but if were looking at these pickups and wondering if this was gonna be good enough it is. Believe me I think If all guys here continue to develop and enjoy there experience i have some expectations. I like our roster right now and well I have no doubt we will have a good season and a first one for GM Ricer in his first in VHL. Maybe just maybe if I get my shit together fast enough I’ll improve and breakout this season (jokes I still suck) 

I’m probably gonna have a meh season to be fair and I’m ok with it I’m not looking to being a star player with how I’ve made my build but I’m honestly just enjoying the league and having fun again. I went competitive for a couple weeks now it’s just I want to be good and competitive but I don’t want to burn myself out anymore then what I did in a short period of time I’d go go go I just wish I could balance it right but unfortunately I can’t and I’ll be looking at keeping myself occupied and having fun still just taking my step back to enjoy while I update 

DISCLAIMER

CAUSE FANTASY ZONE HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED UP SO LISTEN UP 

I REPEAT 

LISTEN UP 

AGAIN I REPEAT AND THIS GOES TO A SPECIFIC INDIVIDUAL NAMED  @Spartan

DO NOT PICK ME THIS SEASON IN FANTASY ZONE CAUSE I WILL LET YOU DOWN AGAIN!!! 

DONT PICK ME IN FANTASY ZONE!