Fairchild Sig

GreenGato

Review: didn’t know ya did sigs man!! Looks great love your text in bottom right corner and the background look. Maybe add like your position? Other then that solid work dude ! 9/10!

Review: Love the whole trippy/3d effect you got going on here really makes it unique! I really dig the background and my only 'negative' would just be what was mentioned above, I think that if you added your position it would really bring it together and if maybe you had your name in something a bit dark just to make it easier to see with the background up top. Those are only minor.. great work though!! 9/10

26 minutes ago, Mistxh J said:

Review: Love the whole trippy/3d effect you got going on here really makes it unique! I really dig the background and my only 'negative' would just be what was mentioned above, I think that if you added your position it would really bring it together and if maybe you had your name in something a bit dark just to make it easier to see with the background up top. Those are only minor.. great work though!! 9/10

36 minutes ago, Prout said:

Review: didn’t know ya did sigs man!! Looks great love your text in bottom right corner and the background look. Maybe add like your position? Other then that solid work dude ! 9/10!

Fair suggestions! 

zJBKvuy.jpg

Review:

Interesting graphic. I will admit that I am not a fan of the rgb glitch effect. There needs to be at least one clear render to focus on. The layout is not bad. Overall design I like. Your text is kind of all over the place with kerning issues and sizing. I think with a little more work this could be a lot better but you are on the right path. 

6/10