(S78) C - Bjorn Ceaf, TPE: 48

zDREADz

Hey there @zDREADz! Welcome to the VHL. I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We’re glad to have you here, and are definitely interested in adding you to our roster.

We know that the league can be a lot to take on at first, but that’s why we are here! We’re here to show you the ropes, help you learn, and push you to excel!

If you’d like to come to a great team, with a great locker room then do this…

Quote this message and say #MarlinsTerritory!

dhRDkZ8yA9tdI_u0r32HGRqfQzzfZsnf64pJJLtYWPApqDvEQf47vUtnVom9YqPoXnOrsCySzgRNcPLZ-hddQcfBpJtp5_udGaxPoIldPDu8uAXMi-IjnVg7OYxCBTQBGPdzKlIj

Hey again @zDREADz, now that we can officially talk.  This is the Mexico City Kings GM looking to acquire your valuable services to play in our top six and get lots of minutes and opportunity.  You would start on the second line but with a little bit of activity would find your way onto the first line in no time.  You would also receive chances on the PP and PK!

We went through a lot of changes this off-season but I am excited about our future and believe you would be an excellent fit for our team and system.

If you like the idea of that and joining the defending Champions, quote this message and say #KingsoftheWorld.

Edited by Advantage

Hello There You future VHL Stud,

I’m rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls, So you may be wondering why should I sign with Houston. The truth is that after the last cup attempt our team is pretty bear but we have plenty of space for your player to join the team, learn the system and fight for more time. We will have a completive team this season and enjoy a good double entendre get your horns up, quote this message to accept this offer and join us on our for the playoffs.
In Houston we have the humor, we have the fire, we have the talent and passion. Now all we need is you 

#HornsUp

Welcome to the League! I'm the Assistant GM of the Saskatoon Wild and we would be happy to have you on our team. We just assembled our team in the draft and we're excited to compete this season.

We would be able to offer you third line minutes, as we have 2 full lines due to the draft.

If Saskatoon sounds like the right place for you, simply quote this post and say "SaskyUp"

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @zDREADz, welcome to the VHL!

The season is right around the corner, and the Saskatoon Wild have a spot for you! We can pencil you in right now as a third line center, but if you aren't opposed to playing on the wing, you'd certainly have the chance of playing up on the top six with hard work, and special teams roles are in the picture as well.

Take your time to review your options, as getting to choose which team you'll be playing for in the VHL is a rare opportunity. Make sure you choose the team that can best offer you what you want!

If Saskatoon is that team, you can join the Wild by quoting this post and replying, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck to you this season!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

2 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

Hey there @zDREADz! Welcome to the VHL. I’m thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins! We’re glad to have you here, and are definitely interested in adding you to our roster.

We know that the league can be a lot to take on at first, but that’s why we are here! We’re here to show you the ropes, help you learn, and push you to excel!

If you’d like to come to a great team, with a great locker room then do this…

Quote this message and say #MarlinsTerritory!

dhRDkZ8yA9tdI_u0r32HGRqfQzzfZsnf64pJJLtYWPApqDvEQf47vUtnVom9YqPoXnOrsCySzgRNcPLZ-hddQcfBpJtp5_udGaxPoIldPDu8uAXMi-IjnVg7OYxCBTQBGPdzKlIj

#MarlinsTerritory