Cody on his draft night

Golden Knights take Cody Glass with team's first-ever NHL Entry Draft pick

Not going to lie here, I'm very excited about this new opportunity to play in Houston. It was a very stressfull period in the last couple of weeks. After the end of my try out in Philly, I had to go back in the gym to work hard, giving everything I have to be a part of the next VHLM Draft. To be honest, it was a big surprise for me to be drafted that early in the draft, I expected to be in the later rounds or, undrafted. I love that Houston took a chance on me and hopefully, it will pay for them and for me. I had a very good draft interview with them, I believe this organisation have a plan for me, they have a mindset that I like. It feels weird to play for the team that destroyed us last season in the playoffs. But now, I can say that Houston is my home for now. They will be my home until I can achieve my dream and go into the VHL. I loved the fact that they took some time to interview me, get to know what type of player I am, the way I'm going to work on and off the ice. It shows that they are involved in the developpment of their players. I was nervous at the draft, but it went very well for me. I got drafted in the third round, the first pick of this round which is fine. I also love that 24 guys have been drafted before me, it will give me motivation to pursue them into the next level. I want to prove that all the other teams made an error by passing on me multiple times. I know it sound '' cliché '', but this will give me energy when I work and train. 

My next season goals are pretty simple, I want to improve on both side of the ice. I know how important it is to play defense in this caliber, but I also want to be a primary passer in the line-up. Their roster is looking young, it's an opportunity for me to be a pivot in this team, to be a foundation of this '' retooling ''. As a pass first player, I hope that I can create a chemistry with my guys, so I can learn to optimize my game and hopefully create some goaling opportunity for the other players on the roster ! 

New city, new opportunity for me. I want to say thank you to Philadelphia for the try out, they show me how to be a pro in this league, and I wish the best to my teammates back there. Hopefully, they will let me score when we face them. My short time back there was great to be honest, it's a great place to start, every draftee that got drafted there are lucky. Now, time for me to go back on the ice, big season ahead of me! 

8.5/10.  Great read, however there were a few gramatical errors, I'd suggest using Grammarly.  Maybe add a caption for the picture?  Besides that, definitely a great read!

8/10, Great job! as noted above; there are some grammar errors, add some bold or italics to give it more of a personal feel and for sentences you want to feel more personal. Good luck in Houston.