Las Vegas AGM Opening!

JigglyGumballs

So since the draft is done, I think it's time I go strip the rights of someone and make them my new AGM of Las Vegas! Joking aside, I do want to advise that I may not be the best of teacher in terms of learning the ways of management. Though that doesn't mean I won't potentially take someone in who's new to management or want to learn.

To begin with, I do have some requirements in terms of what I'm looking for in an AGM:

1. Have access to STHS to do lines when I can't

2. To help promote activity in the LR on both discord and on the forums (Gotta make Moscow jealous of Forum LR activity)

3. To bonk me in the head for trading/wanting to trade draft picks away.

4. Do pressers weekly (Sorry forgot about this one)

If you're interested, please leave a simple reply in this thread and I'll PM you some interview questions soon. I'm looking forward to see who will be applying! Also bonking me in the head is very enticing so I really encourage you to apply 🙂

Edited by JigglyGumballs
Am big stupid

• 1 month later...

🎩 PM me if this is still available ,  i miss  SO MUCH being an AGM , its litterally a life changer for me
preparing for the drafts all the scouting of the new and returning players and writting the PCs being involved in thte LR and pumping up the new users the most just gave me that drive to stay on here and produce as much content as i was and the ambition