(S78) D - Masami Iwasawa, TPE: 66

CrazyCaityCat

Welcome back @CrazyCaityCat! I heard you fell ill a few months ago with COVID and I'm so glad to see that you're back and hopefully healthy!

We would love to have you added to our new core on the Yukon Rush and we can guarantee you top line defensive pairing time as well!

If you'd like to offer your services to the Rush, please feel free to quote this with a comment saying #feeltherush

Glad to see you back :)

For real though, glad to have you back. Real life sucks sometimes, and I respect you recreating and starting again from scratch. 

Hello There You future VHL Stud,

I’m rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls, So you may be wondering why should I sign with Houston. The truth is that after the last cup attempt our team is pretty bear but we have plenty of space for your player to join the team, learn the system and fight for more time. We will have a completive team this season and enjoy a good double entendre get your horns up, quote this message to accept this offer and join us on our for the playoffs.
In Houston we have the humor, we have the fire, we have the talent and passion. Now all we need is you 

#HornsUp

Hello! @CrazyCaityCat! You're one of my favorite people on PBE and I'm absolutely stoked to see you recreating on VHL! You already know me, but I'm AGM of the Halifax 21st here, I don't have a really cool pitch for you or anything but please join us anyways we can promise ice time and a good LR and you can bully Dylan if you want.

Quote this and say BOAT GANG to join the 21st!

Just now, GlowyGoat said:

Hello! @CrazyCaityCat! You're one of my favorite people on PBE and I'm absolutely stoked to see you recreating on VHL! You already know me, but I'm AGM of the Halifax 21st here, I don't have a really cool pitch for you or anything but please join us anyways we can promise ice time and a good LR and you can bully Dylan if you want.

Quote this and say BOAT GANG to join the 21st!

Several nice offers but I've got to go back to my roots.

BOAT GANG.