This is a podcast Podcast

Emi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 6:46 PM, Emi said:

podcast link

1/4

Very late to the party, but I listened to this the other day at work and forgot to comment when I got home, but I enjoyed it!

- Since returning it seems like bustling rosters has been the hottest button issue of the league. It's certainly not the WORST problem to have, but I'd love to hear your thoughts/ideas on how to deal with an ever expanding league.

- Honestly, even if the rest of the podcast was garbage, it was worth tuning in for the Ralph Wiggum impression alone.

- Speaking of the rest of the podcast NOT being garbage, I really enjoyed hearing the process behind Emi's player creation! The trope of putting shades of yourself into roleplay characters is something I always find fun and interesting (it's a common practice in Dungeons and Dragons as well)

- It's too bad to hear about waning interest, though it is an inevitable feeling (I disappeared three years ago, after all). Since returning I've been loving seeing and meeting all the new members and the content they've been producing for the league. I hope to see/hear more from the both of you!