New Moscow AGM and Advisor Hire

Spartan

:mos::mos::mos:

I'd like to start by thanking everyone who applied for the AGM position, and took the time out of their days to reply to my interview questions. I had a lot of talented and passionate individuals apply for this position, which I greatly appreciate. I know it gets said a lot, but this truly was a difficult decision to make. With so many qualified individuals, I had to think for quite a long time, hence why this posting is going up a few days after I finished interviews. 

For those not selected, continue to apply for more positions and get your name out there! If you have any questions about how to get for future opportunities, I'm always welcome to chat with you and provide advice and feedback. 

That being said, I'm proud to announce @KC15 as my new AGM! KC and I had a fantastic interview that truly showcased his passion for management, and also checked the prerequisite boxes of not having previous experience in the VHL with management positions or jobs of any sort. This is a learning opportunity, and he was one of the most willing to learn as an AGM and continue to grow as a user in the VHL. 

With so many applicants, and another individual extremely passionate about the position, I felt it appropriate to make a second hire, this one to my advisory committee. Welcome onboard, @IamMOOSE! Moose has had a rocky history in the VHL, but is committed and passionate to reuniting with me at the management level. Despite not having a player on Moscow, he's ready to bring his scouting skills and passion for team management to the motherland, working closely with me to win more championships with Moscow.

Congrats to both of you, and I'm looking forward to working with you both closely in the coming seasons! 

Moscow Moscow Moscow

Edited by Spartan

34 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Love to see Moose getting a shot here, really nice gesture. 

It felt time to bring in a very strong person in management in a significantly lower pressure situation than in the M, where so many users' careers are at stake. I've worked really well with Moose in the past, and I think he's going to be fantastic as one of my advisors :cheers:

Edited by Spartan